15. Moving in.

(Ariana's POV)

It was a few days later and I was using 6 big suitcases to take all my stuff home. Seeing a s there was 6 of us flying. Erin wasn't coming with us this time but she was due to a week later.

I was leaving the furniture here as Bart helped me order what I needed and the exact same desk I have as I love it. I brought absolutely everything with me from my clothes to my mic to my bedside table frames.

It was going to be hard for me to leave here and everything behind but my mum would've wanted this.

Our flight was this evening and we wouldn't get there until very early in the morning.

I was wearing some leggings and a crop top and had a hoodie tied around my waist incase I get cold. I had very suttle makeup on as I was prone to crying at the moment and had my hair half up half down like usual.

Over the past few days 'breathin'' went viral and even made it onto the charts. Everyone was begging for a live performance but I was still struggling.

"Hey, need a hand" Hayes walks in my room asking me.

"I'm pretty much finished" I smile at him and he picks up the last suitcases

"Well I'll carry them downstairs for you" He smiles and I nod my head.

"Thanks!" I smile and follow him down. I walk out and close my door. Seeing the A on my door I smile and walk downstairs for the last time in awhile.

Everyone was ready to go as we were going to check into the airport and hang out there until we need to go.

The boys help me carry all the suitcases to the big car here to pick us up.

I frown as I walk out the house getting s little teary but it was for the best.

We make our way out the house and into the taxi. There wasn't enough space for all of us and I was last to get in.

Shawn was in the front and the boys were in the back.

"You can sit on my lap if you want" Hayes smiles and I nod my head and walk over to him. I was super light and we didn't have long until we got to the airport anyway.

"No touching Hayes!" Shawn shouted and I blushed.

We drive to the airport and when we get there everyone got off. Me and Hayes were last and as I stood up I felt his hand on my hip slightly but he soon released it as I got up.

We walk inside the airport with people taking pictures and went to load our cases on the plane...

We were there a few hours before it was our turn to load the plane.

I was sat next to Hayes by the window with Cameron next to Hayes the other side.

We took off and we were about 40 minutes into the journey and Hayes was fast asleep. Over me!

I giggle and take a picture posting it.
(Before you @ me. You can get Wi-fi on planes.

@AriMendes:
@HayesGrier your lucky I don't have a marker on me as you'd have a moustache by now! 🙈💜