67. Cow

(Ariana's POV)

It was the day after Ellen , I was sat with Hayes Matt and Mahogany.

We were in the lobby of the hotel all talking about the teen choice awards.

"I can't believe the teen choice awards is in a few days!" I smile.

"Are you excited to perform"  Hayes asks.

"Of course! And I can't wait to release god is a woman !" I smile.

"When are you gonna release the covet?" Mahogany asks.

"Fuck it, let's do it today!" I smile.

@AriMendes:
Who wants the ep cover of 'god is a woman' ?

I smile and everyone was sending super nice replies begging me to show it.

"I'll release it in a few hours" I giggle.

"Why don't we film a YouTube video?" Matt suggest.

"Yeah!" I smile.

"I've got a good idea! Me and Ariana will go shopping and buy an outfit for you two and you and Matt do the same for us?" Mahogany smiles.

"That sounds fun!" Hayes says

"Let's do it! I smile and grab my bag and we all decided to leave to the shops.

Me and mahogany wonder into town and stop for Starbucks. We then make our way into urban outfitters and pick out some trendy clothes for Hayes and Matthew. We even get ourselves a few bits.

We stop to take some photos with fans and carry on walking around town

"Have you thought about what's gonna happen after magcon?" Mahogany asks.