19. Haaaass

(Ariana's POV)

Me and mahogany were sat by the Ferris wheel when I noticed carter and Hayes walking over.

Oh so now he wants me?!

"Ari take a picture of me!" Carter smiles walking over and I nodded my head taking a picture.

@CarterReynolds:
So much fun today🙌🏻

@CarterReynolds:So much fun today🙌🏻

@AriMendes: photo credzzzz

Mahogany was speaking to carter so I had the chance to talk to Hayes.

"Hey" he smiled and I paused before saying "hi"

"I'm sorry at how bad that looked. Especially after last night" he blushed.

I raise an eyebrow at him and smirk "you don't say.."

"Look truth is Ariana, I really like you. I know we haven't known each other long but I'd love to take you on a date. Maggie is honestly no one to worry about." He smiles.

I bite my lip blushing and he smiles back at me looking nervous.

"I like you too Hayes. It's why I didn't like seeing you with her" i shrug.

"She's honestly just a mate of ours! We met her at a YouTube convention and that's it" Hayes smiles.

I smile at him and he smiles back taking my hands into one.

"I would never do anything to hurt you Ariana" he smiles.

"I have a hard time trusting. But for you I'm willing to put the work in" I smile at Hayes.

"How about tonight we watch the fireworks together just us?" He smiles and I nod my head "id like that a lot!"

Eventually the rest of the guys found us and we all spent another few hours at Disney.

It got to about 7pm so it was still light but musky.

We had all walked back to the hotel rooms.

Each room had one king sized bed and we were choosing who to go with who.

"I'll go with Ariana " mahogany winked at me and Hayes which meant I was with Hayes.

"I'll go with Carter then" Hayes smiled knowing carter wanted to be with mahogany.

We did it this was as Shawn was still over protective and we didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.