79. Torn

//yous have had so many updates lately lol. I'm hoping to finish this book by the end of the week so I'm gonna be throwing chapters at yous. I hope you have all enjoyed this book and are as excited for the sequel as I am 💓 thank you so much to everyone that comments and votes. It really does go recognised and makes me so happy🌹 //

//(Nash's POV)

I was so glad Hayes was going to be honest with Ariana and that it wouldn't cause any future drama.

Me mahogany and Cameron were the only ones still awake.

"I can't wait to see Hayes" mahogany smiles.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Ariana wrote a song about him and she played it to him tonight" mahogany smiles.

"I bet they had such a nice evening" I smile.

*BANG*

We all jump as the door slams. Ariana runs in crying.

"Ari?! What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm leaving. I hate him so much" she cries.

"What happened?!" Mahogany asks pulling her into a hug

"He broke up with me" she cries.

Anger filled my body.

I storm outside and there he was.

"What the fuck did you do?!?" I shout

"You told me to be honest with her" Hayes defends himself.

"You broke up with her!  After everything you've both been through!" I shout

"I was honest with her! I told her that I don't think we're meant for each other as I can't stop thinking about Maggie" he says.

"You're a fucking idiot and one day you'll realise that!" I snap.

(Ariana's POV)

Heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. After everything we've been through and he does this to me!

"Ari I'm so sorry.." mahogany hugs me.

Shawn comes downstairs after hearing all the noise.

"What's happened? Ariana are you okay?"  Shawn asks seeing me cry.

He comes over and hugs Me and I cry Into his chest.

He notices Hayes and Nash walk back in and understands what's happened.

I hear him sigh and I see Hayes look over at me. He has red eyes so he has clearly cried. I don't understand why he has done this..

"I'm never going to be second best. Enjoy her!" I snap at Hayes.

He looks away and goes upstairs.

I sigh and wipe my eyes and everyone but Shawn and mahogany had gone upstairs to give me space.

"Shawn I hope you don't mind but I don't wanna stay here for the break any longer" I say.

"That's fine I understand. " he smiles.

"I'll come with you" mahogany smiles.

"Thank you" Shawn smiles at her.

"we can go stay with Erin" I sigh.

"Hey girl. Don't worry about him okay? Let's go write a bomb ass break up song and get you number one? " mahogany smiles.

"Fuck yeah" I say wiping away tears.

"When will you come back for tour?" Shawn asks

"Honestly right now I have no idea Shawn" I sigh.

"That's fine. Have a fun break with your girls. I'll kill him don't you worry about that" he smiles.

"Thank you" I smile and hug him.

"I'll call you a taxi for the morning" Shawn says.

"I want to go now.." I say

"Okay well I'll call Bart as I want you to have security" Shawn smiles.

"Thats fine" I smile.

Me and mahogany go upstairs and grab our bags.

As we are waiting Elizabeth and Nash come downstairs and I go and hug them both.

"Ariana. I am so sorry about my son. He's going to realise what a huge mistake he made soon" she frowns.

"You deserve better" Nash says hugging me tightly.

"Thank you both. Thank you for letting me stay at your lovely home. I will come back soon to prepare for the next leg of tour but I need a break" I smile.

I hand Elizabeth a usb with a copy of moonlight on.

"This is what I played to Hayes tonight. As much as I hate him right now, I do love him and I'm sure you'll gather that from this song" I sigh.

I smile and hug Shawn once more and we take our bags out into the taxi. Bart gives me a hug and Introduces us to the driver who would also be our body guard.

We get into the taxi and I see Hayes looking out if his window.

I shake my head ignoring him and I kiss Toulouse as he would be staying here.

"I'll see you guys soon" I smile and wave and the taxi starts driving....

I sigh and lean my head on mahogany's shoulder.

This was going to be a long drive...

//
Thanks for reading part 79!
Please vote and comment