76. Family

(Ariana's POV)

A few days had passed.
It was finally the final day of tour until our break!
I was sad but excited at the same time.

I had already performed all of my songs and I was currently in meet and greets. Out of the corner of my eye was Hayes. He had been glued to his phone all day for the past few days!

 He had been glued to his phone all day for the past few days!

I smile and talk with my fans trying to ignore Hayes

"I've bought tickets to fly over to Europe just to meet you again!" A fan smiles.

"Your joking!! Omg I love you so much! That's dedication" I smile

"I've been here since the YouTube covers filmed on your laptop" they smile.

"Omg what's your Twitter I need to follow you" I smile

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" They squeal

"Of course!" I giggle

I follow them on twitter and give them a huge hug.

It was nearly time for the end of the show.
I was finished with all my meet and greets and I walked up to Hayes.

"Hey-"

"Fuck!" He gasped and jumped. He turned his phone off and put it in his back pocket.

"Everything okay?" I smile and hug him.

"Yes babe" he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I hope so! You've been glued to your phone" I laugh and take his hand and we walk back stage.

All the boys meet us back stage ready for the finale.

(Hayes POV)

I can't believe Ariana nearly saw me on my phone.. anyway she doesn't need to know...

*after the end of the show*

"Thank you guys so much for coming tonight! This is our last date for this leg of the show! Europe next!" I smile and everyone cheers.

We all say goodbye and exit the stage buzzing.

@AriMendes:
I can't believe the first leg of the tour is over already! Europe.. we're coming for you! 🖤
@Magcon

Liked by HayesGrier, JustinBieber, MaggieL and 78,827,827 others

@CameronDallas: so much love!
@HayesGrier: family 💙
@Bart: proud of all of you
@MahoganyLox: girllll U cute
@ErinJ: I misshuuu🥺
@AriMendes: I MISHUUU 2 @ErinJ💗

(Ariana's POV)

*instagram dms*

@JustinBieber:
Hey! I see you're headed to Europe next. We should meet up before you leave and make some music :)
@AriMendes:
Yasss!!! Definitely! Our fans would love that!

@JustinBieber:
Yes they would! I'd love to have such a talented artist liked yourself on my next album😚

@AriMendes:
Aww, that's sweet. I'd be absolutely honoured! No
one has asked me to feature on a song before!

@JustinBieber:
There's a first time for everything! What's you're no.? I'll contact you soon :)

@AriMendes:
Sure! It's +## #### ####
Seen

I was so excited!! Justin Bieber wanted ME! On HIS album!!

We were all getting onto the tour bus which was going to drive us back home. It would take a whole day so it would be a long journey.

I smile and we walk onto the tour bus. I was wearing a baggy t shirt as a dress and trainers as we were getting straight into the bus.

I walk to the bunks with mahogany and we set our stuff down: Bart comes on the bus and puts Toulouse down.

"BABY!!!" I yell and he runs up to me.

(Nashs POV)

"I would just like to let you know that I've seen Maggies name pop up on your phone and I decided to shrug it off but I've seen it again today. Make sure that stops. If I see Ariana hurt again because of you I'll be pissed! " I whisper in Hayes' ear as we get on the coach.

"I have an announcement " I yell across the bus. I see Hayes panic. But he doesn't even know what it is.

Everyone comes to the lounge area and sits down.

"So. For our break. We are actually all going to back to my house " I smile.

"No way!!!" Cameron smiles.

The whole magcon family were super close with my parents and we spent our childhood at mine and Hayes' house.  We had plenty of rooms and we lived by a huge woods and lake that we all used to play in.

Everyone was super excited.

"Ariana you will finally meet my parents and my little sister" Hayes smiles.

"I'm so excited!" I smile.

"My little sister will be all over you!" I smile.

"I can't wait to meet her" I smile.

// thanks for reading part 76
Please vote and comment!