Chicken nuggets on my titties

*Bakugou fighting Ibara during another joint class*

Bakugou: YOUR ASS IS GRASS FLOWER CHILD!

Ibara, using her vines to throw Bakugou away from her: I assure you that my bottom is in fact flesh. It is not a plant.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shinso: Hey hey, Mr. Aizawa. Look.

Aizawa: You're suppos- is that a cat?

Shinso, with a cat sleeping on his head: Haha yeah. She won't leave. Isn't it great?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hawks, age 6, just learning to fly, very much into Disney's Peter Pan: I just have to believe and then I'll fly!

*he jumps off his roof, trying to flap his wings faster than he should, immediately face planting to the ground*

Hawks, nose bleeding, he hits the ground with his fist: Whadda buncha bullshit!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aizawa, writing something on the board: Can anyone tell me what the synonym for dumbass is?

Kaminari: Uuuuh..... Stupidarse?

Aizawa, turning around, revealing the answer, slamming his fist on the board: WRONG! ITS PRESENT MIC!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nemuri: My soul has one purpose and one purpose only.

Hizashi: Being nonexistent?

Nemuri: No.

Nemuri, smirking: Sucking dick.

Hizashi: ....

Hizashi: Well you aren't wrong--

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bakugou: Hey old man, why the hell do you wear glasses?

Masaru, taking his glasses off to clean them: Well that's an easy answer son...

Masaru, putting them back on, looking Bakugou in the eyes: To see right past your bullshit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13: I was born in a void of darkness.

Snipe: I was born in a saloon on some cowhide.

13: I was raised by two blockholes.

Snipe: My dad was a cowboy like me and my mama was a gasmask.

13: I- wait gasmask...!?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nezu, fur completely pink: Who replaced my shampoo with pink hair dye!?

Aizawa: Kan did.

Aizawa, looking at the camera like he's in the office: It was me. I did it. *briefly smirks*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mirio: Sometimes its hard to remember that I loose my clothes when I use my quirk. So I tied some string on my fingers to remind me. But then I lost those ties and can't remember where they went. So do I really loose my clothes or was it all a lie?

Tamaki, holding Mirio's clothes: We are in the supermarket, Mirio please. Security is coming our way, Mirio.

Mirio: Shhh. I'm cracking the code to the universe...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kirishima: What if I dyed my my hair blue for a week?

Bakugou: You dye your hair!?