part 4 owo

"Well, I guess I'll be left here forever." Gerald sighed dramatically.

"Oh, shut up. We'll find a way," Milkey said.

Gerard let out a quiet, smug laugh. “I'm a Way. Heh heh.”

Frank was tired of this. He grabbed Gerd's arm and tried to pull it out. Finally, he was free.

"FREEDOM!" he screeched, as he fell back and quickly got to his knees, also raising his arms in the air.
Bank Mario grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "And you we're about to leave! Now you have had the pleasure of saving me."

"Come on. I'm sick of this. Let's just go home." He pulled Gerd towards the front of the store. "Spikey, get the fruits snaccs." Milkey ran to the fruit snaccs.

"Wait. Frank. No! The milk! We forget the milk!" Gerard screamed.

"Im not feeding you addiction!" he yelled back. He tried to get away, but Bank pulled him closer.

When they got back to their house, Ray asked, "Where is the milk?"

Milkey didn't say anything.

"Well, my hands got stuck and then FRANK made me leave!"

"Frank!" Ray yelled. "We needed that milk!"

"Why? Why does everyone in this household need milk!?"

"Because that is all we drink, Frank! Milk! Only milk and always milk!" Gerard yelled.

Moikey slid in. "Frank! You know we only drink milk here! G-Get on top of the fridge!"

Frank was confused and angery. He did what Moikey told him to do anyway. "This house is a FuCkInG NiGhTmArE!"