Another day, another...pickle!

Moikey slipped right into the kitchen and yawned. Bob was up. He was sitting on the couch, just sitting there, because no one likes him...

Milkey opened a cabinet to look for his favorite food. But...it wasn't there? "Bob!"

"What!?"

"Where is my beanutbutter?"

"How am I supposed to know? Like, go ask Gerard. He's always doing werid things."

"Okay. Thanks, Bobert."

Bobert made a piece sign and disappeared because he's sad lad.

Mikey riggity-ran up the stairs and tripped. He screamed for point five seconds and then started to riggity-run to Gerald's room. He bursted through the door. “WHERE TF IS THE BEANUT BUTTER!?” he was breathing heavy.

“...What do you mean?” Gerald was just sitting on his bed with all his anime body pillows, his hands crossed, looking at his closet like a creep. He turned to Spikey. He was just sitting there, not doing anything, though.

“The BEANut butter!”

“Oooh! Yeah. Frank has it.”

Frank bursted out of Gerald's closet. “YOU MOIST LAD! HOW COULD YOU!?”

- - -

Five minutes earlier

Frank slid into Gerd's room like he slid into those DMs.

“GeT oUt oF mY rOoM! iM pLaYiNg MiNeCrAfT!” Gerard screeched

“I need to use your closet for a second.”

“...Why?”

“Reasons.”

“Why MY closet?”

“...Reasons.”

Gerard stood there. “Why? What are your plans for my clos–”

“JUST SHOVE ME IN THE CLOSET!” Fronk hissed.

Gerard, being the super-very-dairy innocent lad that he was, did what Dank told him to do.

“And don't tell Milky I'm here. He'll kill me.”

“Can I kill you?”

“...No.” Then he closed the door.

Gerard was sick of playing Minecraft. “I wish I had a saxophone so I could–”

Then Mikey bursted in. Gerard heard Frank become shooketh and fall or stumbled, and looked at the closet.