✨I M P O R T A N T✨

Hey lovers!

I will upload the newly edited version of this book. I would like to shout out to my editor, who put in so much effort in editing the grammar of this book despite having to balance her studies and her personal life.

Ahseya_aye thank you so much for everything. To my readers, pls check out her stories especially "Melancholy of Heart". It's one of my fav book. You will understand it once you read it :)

I would also like to thank anamika_writes for helping me to create the new book cover of this book. I really like your book cover design so much!!!!! Pls look for her if any authors need any help in designing a book cover of your story.

 I really like your book cover design so much!!!!! Pls look for her if any authors need any help in designing a book cover of your story

Text copyright © Kiddoforeverrrr ™ 2020

The moral right if the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Gmail: kiddoforeverrrr@gmail.com
Instagram: kiddoforeverrrr