✨C H A P T E R 1 0✨

R U I N

Rebecca/Belle POV

In the studio,

My makeup artist was laying out the different type of powders, brush, and cream on the table while I was eyeing each of their movement. I'm grateful that all of them stood by my side since the start of my career and I would never be successful without having them.

That's why I am always open to the floor if any singer or actress who needs a team of makeup artist.

My makeup in-charge artist, Taylor, is an expert when it comes to make up. Every photoshoot, she will try different style of makeup look and everything she does to my face is mind blowing.

Yet with a few pimple on my face, she applies concealer to cover that spot without overusing and that literally make it disappear in front of the camera.

She walked over to me while analyzing my face, "You look stunning as always and it seems like your skin has made some improvement based on your skin texture and no pimple. Good job in taking good care of your skin."

I smile back at her and say, "Thank you for the compliment. I took your advice and bought the skin product that you recommend, and I was surprised that it was pretty good."

"That's good to hear."

After she was done doing magic to my face, I quickly went in front of the camera to prepare to pose. I was so busy posing what Mr Plo, the director wants, that I didn't realize that there was a particular person looking at me.

I looked around the studio and find the pair of eyes that I once loved. Blake was standing at the corner, looking straight at me while leaning against the door. When I realized that I was staring at him, I quickly move my gazed back to the camera.

When I did that, the wolf inside of me whined. I ignored her and focused on my work.

After 1 hour,

Mr, Plo shouted. " Okay, everyone, let's wrap up. We are done for today."

I thank everyone for their contribution when Mr. Plo walked towards me, pulling his hand to shake mine. He says, " It was a pleasure to work with you, if there are any more photoshoots that I need to take, you will be the first one I would contact. Hope to see you again in the near future."

I smiled and said, "Thank you so much, Mr. Plo, for giving me this opportunity. Hope to hear from you soon."

He pats my shoulder, "Will do. Bye Rebecca."

I smiled and shook his hand, saying. "See you soon."

He turned his back and went back to clean up his stuff and I strolled back to my changing room to change back into my own clothes.

When I was done changing, I headed out of the changing room and found out that Blake was waiting for me. I looked back and say goodbye to all my makeup artists and walked to him confidently, raising my eyebrow, saying, "Why are you still doing here? Don't you have other important things to do?"

He places his hand behind and said. "I was waiting for you so that I can talk to you about what I wanted to mention to you earlier."

"There's nothing to talk about. If you want to talk, please book a schedule with my manager. I am a busy person, not a person you can just talk to anytime you want. You understand?" I said with an annoyed look because all I wanna do now is to cuddle with Will.

" Okay, noted," He masked his professional looked and nod his head.

"Excuse me, I have a date with my boyfriend."