✨C H A P T E R 1 4✨

M Y. S I S T E R

Rebecca/Belle POV

Blake appeared in front of me and went to my side.

"What happened?" I point to the words with red paint and his eyes follow where I was pointing at. He was shocked too and masked on his expression before his eyes change, indicating that he was mind linking someone.

Everyone started coming to me. Fear was written on their face knowing there was a spy in the house.

Blake knee down and said. "Belle, did you see the person behind this?"

I shake my head and answer, "I didn't see it. When I was in my studio room, I felt something was wrong as if someone was watching me from behind. So, I decided to leave the room and came across this thing on the wall."

"Okay. I will inform Alpha William about this problem. Go back to your room and rest up. I will check up on you later."

He instructed both of my brothers to bring me back to my room to rest. I nod my head and walk away from everyone, and the scene and I wrapped my arms around myself, fearing that someone was watching behind my back. My brother stood beside me, providing me security and support as we walk to my room silently.

While we reach my room, two of my brother mind link each other since they were looking at each other. I suddenly got angry.  "If there is anything you two want to talk to each other, you can just talk in front of me. There is no need to mind link each other."

Jake started talking first since he is the oldest.  He said, "We all are sorry for what we did and we should have been there for you when Blake rejected you instead we neglected you and just focused mainly on Diane."

Michael's face was plastered with a sad smile.  "We just want our little sister back. We miss you a lot when you disappear. Every day, we took turns to find you, by going to your favorite spot but we could not find you. Every time we took turns to find you, we return home with empty hands. Mum was the one who suffered the most. She was mourning for your death when she thought that you were dead."

"I wish I could go back and tell you all but it's just too difficult. Whenever I try to get one of your attention, you will just back away from me and just play with Diane. It just really hurts a lot when my own family turns their back on me." I was on the verge of breaking down as memories of the past jogged down my memory lane.

Jake responds. "Please, little sister. We are begging you; we are sorry for what we did. You don't have to forgive us, just please forgive mom and dad."

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "I will I forgive all of you. You are my only family; I love you all so much even though it hurts a lot."

I have never seen my brother crying for years but yet here they are, crying with me. They both said in unison, "Thank you. Try talking to our parents tomorrow, they miss their daughter."

I nod my head in response and hugged both of them. "I love you two."

They say in unison. "We love you too, little sis."

Both of them said bye to me and I went into my room. I change my clothing to something comfortable and tie my hair to a bun.

A few minutes later,

I was reading a book till someone knocked on my door. "Come in."

I looked up and saw Blake holding a cup of coffee in his hair and passing it to me.

"Thank you for the coffee. Have you told William about what happened?"

He took the chair from one corner and set it near me and sat down. "Yah I told him on the phone, he says he will be back in two hours."

"Thank you." I took a sip of the coffee and enjoying the warm drink.

He smiled and observed my face for a while. I touched my face with my right hand. "Is there something on my face?"

He said.  "No." As I tilt my face, looking dumb.

"Then why are you looking at my face as if there is something?"

He smiles. "it's just that you look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. You look more confident. And it just makes me regret rejecting you over your sister."

My smile faded when I remembered the day, he rejected me. "It really hurts a lot, but I learn many things from there. Which is to show no weakness and no regret no matter what the outcome is. Because I do not want to think about what might happen as it doesn't change anything or make a decision."

He held my hand. "We can still be together. We can make a new memory and make the old scar fade."

Flashback

There was one particular day both my wolf and I hated the most. It was the day when Blake mated with my sister. I felt pain all over my body and I was screaming for it to stop. I felt my heart breaking into pieces and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

At that point of time, I felt stupid for not accepting his rejection if not I will not have to feel the feeling of my mate mating with another.

I heard William shouting for the pack doctor to come and help me. The pack doctor injected me with something and I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Present

I say.  "Are you fucking serious? How about my sister? How can you say that old scars fade! You didn't even know how much it hurts! It haunts me every night! I wanted to end the torture. The day when you mark my sister, my heart crumpled into pieces like a glass shattered into pieces and cannot be fixed back."

He says. "I am really sorry for what I've done. I will promise that I will make up to you. Just please don't leave me anymore. The day when your sister left me, it doubled the hurt on the day I rejected you."

I stalled for a while. "What do you mean my sister left you?"

He raised his eyebrow. "You didn't know?"

I was confused at what he said. "Didn't know what?"

"Your sister was murdered."

I was shocked when I heard that, trying to process what he said. Millions of questions were in my head.

How did she die?

What happened?

Did she have enemies?

"Who killed her?"

"It's her mate. She lied to all of us that her mate was dead, but he wasn't. She chose me over her mate because he was a rogue and he wanted revenge by killing her when we were under attack by his wolves," he informed me.

I thought to myself.  "Why would her mate kill her? Soulmates cannot stand without each other by their side."

"Who is her mate?" I said.

Remember to click onto the star ⭐️ button below once you are done reading

Comment your thoughts below