✨C H A P T E R 1 8✨

T H E. W A R. H A S. S T A R T E D

Rebecca/Belle POV

Where am I?

Hello?

Hello?

Is anyone there?

I looked around at my surroundings and I found myself standing in the middle of a forest.

There were birds chirping with beautiful flowers surrounding the area.

I was so focused on the things that were around me that I suddenly heard a 'crack' sound coming from my direction with the use of my wolf ear.

I followed to the direction to the source of the sound when I saw a white wolf which was bigger than mine. Its eye gazed deeply into mine and there was a strong aurora coming from the wolf making me feel safe around it.

I casually strolled towards the white wolf, till I stood beside it and patted its back. "You are a beautiful white wolf. May I know what is your name?"

The wolf nods its head and slowly shifted in front of me.

Flower petals were around the wolf as it shifted, and I found myself face to face with the person I never thought I would get to meet. It is our Moon goddess. I look at her in awe as I have never seen her in real life before except when some people claim that they saw her when they are facing a crisis. Rumors claimed that she would shift with flowers around her and what I am seeing with my eyes are all real.

She introduced herself. "I am the Moon Goddess. I have been expecting you, Rebecca."

I was shocked as to why she was expecting. "Moon Goddess, you were expecting me? Are you sure you did not get the wrong Rebecca? I mean there are many people out there who have the same name as me."

The corner of her lips curled into a gentle smile. "Yes, my strong girl, you are definitely the one I am expecting because I have always been watching you from somewhere. You've been through so many difficult moments, but you have ceased to amaze me with your attitude in life. Therefore, I am so proud of you of what you have become today."

I smile widely.  "Thank you."

"Let's have a walk for a while before you have to return back to reality and prepare for the war."

While we were walking, I looked at her. "Who do you think will win the war?"

She paused for a moment before proceeding. "I can't tell you, because if I tell you, the war would not happen and the future could be even worse than a war. What I can only tell you is that, if you only focus on your enemies and find out where the weakness is, you can win this war."

I nod my head in response.

But the smile on her face didn't last long as she looked at me with sadness.

"The war that is happening tomorrow, the ground will be splattered with blood meaning that the people that you love are destined to die. You must be strong enough to defend Matt or else everyone that you know will die at the hands of his."

I begged her as I felt tears rolling down my cheek. "Who are the ones who will die? Can you please tell me?"

The goddess hugged me to comfort me and wipe away my tears. She says. "It's not my position to say. Even if I tell you, it won't change anything to them. It's part of their destiny and you have to accept it."