BONUS I

( Mature scenes!! You are warned!!!!)

Rebecca/Belle POV

10 years later,

My life could never be more perfect because of my lovely big family.

I am a mother of 6 children including twin pups in my tummy. SHH... don't ruin my surprise for Will because I have not told him that we are having twins.

Over the years, we have been crazy for each other, and our sex was even better each time when we did it. Because of that, I was super busy handling my position as a Luna and a mother at the same time.

I am blessed with 2 boys and 2 girls. My eldest son is Blake who is now 10 years old. He's smart because he is taking advanced classes with his senior. My second girl is named, Jane, 9 years old, she is a daddy's girl. William gets protective whenever Jane plays with boys saying that she should hang out with girls around her age.

My other boy and girl are twins, name, Paul and Emily. They are currently 6 years old. These pairs of twins are a pain in my ass. They would fight with each other over food and toys. They get this personality from their father. I hate it when William spoils them too much. Buying them all the toys they want whenever we walk past the stores.

There was one time, Will was so pissed off with the two of them for making a mess in the kitchen that they are not allowed to follow us for a vacation to Hawaii. Hopefully, the twins in my stomach are angels.

The twins were so upset that they cried so much, and I had to do something about it because they were my angel's baby. So, I came up with a plan to seduce and get permission from Will to allow them to follow us for vacation.

I remember what I had done that night to get my plan to work.

Flashback:

I wear my favorite red lingerie that he loves most of the time and use this as an opportunity to tease him and his mind clouded with lust. Whenever I am pregnant, William gets aroused by lust easily seeing me carrying his pups inside my stomach.

"Fuck baby girl, you are killing me." I ground my core against him slowly and painfully.

He groans loudly and using this opportunity that he is being distracted, I reach out for the handcuff in the drawer and handcuff his hands against the headboard.

Who knows that Will would beg me for an orgasm?

"Baby, I am going to cum soon if you continue grinding your pussy against me." He moans loudly

I lick him from top to bottom, making sure that I give his dick a lick of how it works before he says, "Remove this handcuff baby at once!"

"No, I won't till you allow our twins to follow us for vacation."

I continue licking his abs making sure to earn a sexy moan from him, waiting for the right word that I wanted from him.

I decided to grind my pussy against his dick without his dick being inside me. I earn a moan from him and by looking at his face, I soon know that I will win.

I suddenly stop when I know that he was going to cum based on the expression on his face and he growl in anger not having what he wanted.

I teased him by licking his mating mark that I have a mark on his neck and say, "All you have to do is say Yes and I will give you what you want."

I lick around his mark for quite some time and felt him shivering below me knowing that he is reaching his limit till he shouted, "Okay, Yes. Can you please take out the handcuff now!"

I hum in response and took the key in my pocket and open up his handcuff and the next minute I know, I was below him while he was on top of me.

End of flashback

I was brought out from my thought because I did not want to reveal what he had done to me that night. After all, we need to keep it PG.

Moving on, my ex-mate was buried in our beautiful garden as well as my father who was buried next to my mother with beautiful decorations around their tombstone. Will and I decided to allow my ex-mate pack members to join the pack with us because they were family to me when I was young. I could not bear leaving them alone, afraid that no one will be there for them if a group of rogues would attack them.

Things here have changed as while as everyone who had suffered. Ever since Blake was born, he brought happiness to everyone, in the middle of the war.

My Blake, the baby boy, was the path to light as our witch, Maria, who decided to join our pack, told us something about his future. I remember her saying:

"My Luna, Blake, is going to save all of our life because it is his destiny to do it. But be careful, there are going to be consequences for everything if he doesn't comply with it. If he makes mistakes, all hell will get loose."

I say, "What do you mean by that?"

She gave me a sad smile and say, "That is all I can tell you, or else the future will change. Prepare our young brave Alpha, bring all his strength out, and keep his weakness hidden."

Before I could answer her, she vanished into thin air, probably back into her room which was located to the highest of our home.

Ever since then, I took her word seriously because I was afraid what ourlife could be at stake......

Christmas and new year is coming soon 🎄

Have a great day peeps < 3