✨C H A P T E R 1 7✨

P R E P A R A T I O N. F O R. W A R

William POV

Romeo said. "Matt is going to bring his pack to destroy yours and make Rebecca's as his Luna. He wants to take over your territory."

Rebecca broke down in tears with a look of fear that Matt was going to get her and use her as his pack slave. But I will make sure that he doesn't get to her over my dead body even if it means that I will have to die in order to save her.

I clenched my fists in anger and punch him on his face several times. Ryan pulled me back, using his wolf strength. "Alpha William, the important thing to do now is to plan our strategy and fight them back."

I calm myself down and command my guards. "Bring him to the prison. And the rest of you all, go to the meeting room right now. We have to come up with a plan to fight the war."

I used my wolf speed to get into the room first before everyone started to fill up the room along with Alpha Blake and his pack.

I say with my Alpha tone. "I want everyone to get ready with their weapons and all the guards to stand at their position at all times. All women and children are to move to the basement immediately."

Alpha Blake steps in. "One of my pack member is a witch. Would you want her to set up a protection spell in the basement for the children and women?"

I think for a while and nod my head in response.

I instruct everyone. "Bring the children and women to the basement room and follow the witch. She will give you all protection. If any of the women would like to fight along, you all are welcome to fight too."

Slowly all the children follow ed their mothers along with the witch to the room that is hidden in the basement.

Rebecca stands up and says, " We can use Romeo to attract the rogue wolves in because I overheard his conversation saying that he will sneak some wolves in. If he do not do that, Matt will suspect that something went wrong. We have to trick them into believing that we did not see this war coming."

"Brilliant idea, Rebecca. The only thing left to do is to make sure that Romeo will never betray us again. We have to make a deal with him so that he is willing to help us."

"Okay, Rose and I will make a deal with him."

I nod my head in response to her comment. With that, Rose and she left the room to visit him in the prison to make a deal with him.

When they leave, Alpha Blake said. "How many wolves do we have all together to fight in this war?"

"I have about 1,100 wolves, how about you?"

Alpha Blake says. "Probably 100 since the rest of the wolves are in the packhouse."

I smiled. "I think that should be enough. Because my pack has one of the most wolves in the country."

Alpha Blake nods his head in response, and we continue to plan out our preparation for the war tomorrow.

Rebecca/Belle POV

Rose and I head down to the prison. We walked straight to Romeo's cell at the end. He was sitting down on the floor, and I signaled the guard to open up his cell. Upon doing so, I looked at him. "Let's make a deal."

He looked up with tears that were already dry on his cheek.  "What kind of deal?"

"We will get your sister back safely on one condition. You will help us to lure those wolves in, but you will have to leave our pack immediately after the war is over. So, do we have a deal then?"

He nodded his head in response and asked. "So, what is the plan then?"

Rose voices out. "Let's follow Matt's plan by sneaking in the rogue. When some of the wolves' sneaked in, we will use this chance to kill them immediately."

He questioned. "Okay, then what's next?"

I point my finger at him. "You will call him and say that his plan works. When they start to enter our territory, we will attack them by ambushing some things that are being camouflage so that they won't be able to see through the tricks that are used to kill them."

He stands up and holds his hand forward for a handshake and I shake it, " Don't disappoint us anymore, Romeo. This is my very last chance to trust you, don't break the trust."

"Thank you so much for trusting me again, Rebecca. I will not disappoint all of you."

Rose motioned the guard to lock up his cell and we make our way up to the meeting room to inform William that he is willing to help us.

When we entered the room, both William and Blake were engrossed with their plan with a whiteboard scribbled with drawing and words.

I walked up to them and told them.  "He will help us but in return, we have to get his sister from Matt. We will need someone to escort his sister back."

Jake stood up. "Michael and I will get his sister back."

I hugged them. "Be safe brother. Don't leave me alone again."

Jake wipes away my tears. "We will be back for you, sis."

"You will find her immediately once the rogue pack is here."

They nod their head in response.

"That is good to hear that he agrees to the deal. All we have to do now is to think about what we can do to camouflage some of our explosive items so that they will not see it." Blake told us.

I smirk.  "Didn't you say that you have a witch? We can ask her to make a fog around the place so that they will not be able to see the ground."

Blake smiles.  "That is a good idea!"

We continued to work on our plan until the next day. Even though all of us were tired, we took turns to watch over the pack and most of us slept for at least 4 hours so that we would have the energy to fight tomorrow.

I went to my room and prayed to the Moon Goddess. "Please, Moon Goddess. Help us, helps us win against Matt."

I prayed for a period of time and I didn't know that I fell asleep as I was too exhausted.

Remember to click onto the star ⭐️ button below