✨C H A P T E R 7✨

T H E. N I G H T M A R E

Rebecca POV (Nightmare)

I found myself in total darkness with no one around me.

Where am I?

What is this place?

I said. "Hello? Anyone here?"

I felt cold air all of the sudden and I had goosebumps on my arms.

"You can't hide from me forever. I mean what I always say."

I looked around but no one was there.

I say confidently hiding my fear without letting the other party know. "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

I felt someone's presence behind me and I slowly looked back. When I turned around, I saw that evil face that I feared most of all. He had many bruises around his face and his body and for a moment, I almost did not recognize him.

It was Patrick, the one who kidnapped me and the man who almost raped me.

My anxiety starts to kick in, I stumbled backwards, and I felt like I am trapped in this nightmare with him.

"Help, someone help me! Will, where are you?"

At the moment, I realized that I was brought back to the place where I was held as a prisoner.

He appeared in front of me, he held my wrists tightly and I felt my wrists burning with pain as his sharp nails imprinted on my skin.

"Look at what you did to me! My face is fucking ruin because of you, bitch!"

He grabs my shoulders and shoves me hard against the wall.

I cried in pain, "You are dead! Leave me alone! You deserve what you did to me!"

He laughed evilly and said, "I won't leave you alone! I will make you suffer like what you did to me! I will make sure to crush every bone of yours and feed it to the devils."

"Please, leave me alone! This is just a dream, please go away."

He starts to kick me on the stomach and uses all his strength and bangs my head repeatedly against the wall.

I shouted, "William, help me!"

"He won't help you, little girl. He can't even hear you. Finally, I have you all to myself." Patrick laughs while eyeing my up and down.

I felt blood trickling down my forehead and before I could regain my strength, he used his two hands and grabbed my neck and squeezed it hard by lifting me up.

"It's time for you to die, bitch!"

I was gasping for air as I struggled to breathe. I gathered all my strengths to try to kick him but slowly I felt myself gasping to breath.

I close my eyes waiting for death to embrace me while feeling defeated against him.

" Rebecca, are you okay? What happened?" William has his right hand rubbing my cheek while the other hand rubs me at the back, trying to soothe me.

I looked around and found that many people were in my room. I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry on his shirt.

I say. " I... I saw him in my dream. It was scary. He was strangling me, and I could not breathe. I screamed for you but you were not there to save me."

William says while hugging me back. "Shush, he is already dead. You are safe now. I will always protect you."

I convince myself, saying, "He is dead, he can't harm me. He can't harm me."

I heard William instructing everyone to go back to sleep while he will stay here with me until I sleep.

The others started to go back to their room, but I noticed that Blake was standing at the corner of my room, but I just ignored him and focused my attention on William.

William says. "Do you want me to accompany you to sleep for the night?"

I nodded my head in response and went back to my bed to lie down.

William pulled the blanket up for me and said. "Go to sleep now, okay? Everything is fine, I promise."

I nodded my head in response and felt myself falling deep in my sleep.

William POV

After I felt that her breathing is back to normal, signaling that she is sleeping, I motioned Alpha Blake out of her room and said. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?"

Blake says. "I just want to make sure that she is alright. After all, she is still my best friend. I know that in the past, I did many things to her, but I feel truly sorry for what I have done to her, and I really regret rejecting her. Just give me a chance to make up for her"

"Make up for her? Did I hear incorrectly?"

He shakes his head and has a sad expression and says. "I'm willing to do anything for her."

"Then fucking stay away from her and get back to that fake mate of yours. Rebecca does not need you now and forever."

With that I walked back to Rebecca's room, leaving him standing outside.

I slide into her blanket while wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to my body while admiring her.

I kissed her cheek and say. "Goodnight, my princess."

Unknown POV

I said to the trusted guard. "Have you found her?'

He nodded his head in response and passed me a picture of her and placed it on my table.

He says. "Yes, of course. She changed her name to Rebecca. She is currently staying with Alpha William, the Alpha of Gold Moon Crescent pack."

I say. "That Alpha was the one who lost his mate while one of our members killed her?"

He said. "Yes, boss. Her name was Kristin."

"Ok, good. Let's continue playing this nightmare game with her and then we will get her after everything."

"Okay, boss. I will find out more information on her and will get back to you by tomorrow"

I nod my head and with that, he bows his head to me and leaves the room.

I got up from the seat and went to look at the picture that my people had taken photo secretly of Rebecca while working and I smirked.

I say to myself. "Looks like you have changed. It seems like we have the same taste in women, my dearest brother" As I gazed back at the photo that my brother and I had taken before he died.

 It seems like we have the same taste in women, my dearest brother" As I gazed back at the photo that my brother and I had taken before he died

Remember to click onto the star ⭐️ button below

Comment down your thoughts below

See ya soon ❤️