✨C H A P T E R 5✨

T H E. T R U T H

Rebecca/Belle POV

Previously.

"Belle, is that you?" I felt someone behind me and I heard a lady saying.

I look behind and lock eyes with the people that I love, no matter how much I hate them.

Present.

William and Blake stop their conversation and look at them.

"John, our baby girl, Belle, is still alive." My mum hugged my dad while crying.

"Are you sure? Belle is already dead. We have seen her dead body and have confirmed that she was killed by a group of the rogue." My dad was shocked at first.

"Dad, why is mum crying?" I saw my brother, Michael, walking towards and looked at mum and questioned.

"Your mum, claim that this lady, Rebecca, is your sister."

He looks at me and observes me from head to toe trying to find out whether his mum is telling the truth.

Suddenly an idea pops out of my mind for perfect revenge, I walk to the stage and take the microphone from Ryan. "Hi everyone again, I'm Rebecca. There's something I need from you all and is really important so please pay attention to what I'm gonna say."

Everyone was whispering among themselves and I began. "I'm Belle, the Daughter of the blue moon crescent beta and the girl who was supposedly killed by a group of the rogue."

Everyone gasps when they heard what I said, especially my family and my mate

"One thing I would like all of you to know is that the old belle is dead. So I would like you all to address me Rebecca. I just hate that name a lot so I seek your understanding."

I looked at Blake who was once my best friend and saw that he has a regret expression.

"What happened to you? What happened to our sweet baby girl?" Suddenly my parents shouted.

"Seriously do I have to say this? That little girl is DEAD!" I looked at them and laughed and said.

"I hate all of you from the bottom of my heart! I don't even fucking understand a single thing about why you guys love Diane more. I was always imagining how it would be like if you all would only pay attention to their only daughter or their biological sister! But that was only what I wanted, but I could not even get it from my own family. That day when I left the pack, I swore to myself that I will never look back and I will make sure that each one of you will suffer what I had been through by faking my own death." My mom started to cry and I continue with what I want to say.

Everyone had those pitiful looks that I really hate a lot.

"I don't need your pity, what I need is all of you to suffer the same pain that I've been."

"We gave you the attention and you say that all we care about is our adopted Sister, Diane. We care for you as equally as Diane." My Brother, Michael, said.

"You say that you all fucking cared about me. If you all fucking pay attention and care for me, I wouldn't have been KIDNAPPED, TORTURED AND ALMOST RAPED!" The anger in me boiled and I shouted.

I looked at my family and my mate with that hatred look. Remembering all the memories of that particular day, made me dash out of the party and went into my room.

My anxiety increases as the flashback keeps running in my head, I felt myself breaking into pieces and crying, pouring all my heart out.

"I will never be good enough for them."