✨C H A P T E R 1 3✨

W O L V E S

Rebecca/Belle POV (Nightmare)

I ran as fast as I could away from that monster.

He shouted. "You can't run away from me princess. I will get you and hunt you down no matter how hard it is."

I ran and hid behind the bush that I spot and looked through the small hole to see where he was. He was just a few meters away from me and he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

I thought that he was already gone but he was not. I looked around till I felt someone presence behind me. I slowly turn my head back and suddenly the face of his scares me to death. He grabbed my neck with his bloody hands and lifted me up. "Found you! HAHAHAHA!!!"

I screamed. "NO!!!!!"

I woke up with cold sweats on my forehead. Rose was sitting on my bed along with Drake with a concerned expression.

"Hey, are you okay? Becca?" Asked Rose.

"I.... I am fine," My body was shivering in cold as if it was winter already.

She wiped my forehead with a towel. "How are you feeling?"

I shivered in fear and started to cry.  "I am scared... What. What... if all these things happen again?"

Rose sighed and hugged me. "It will never happen. We will make sure you are safe. Everyone is here for you okay."

She patted me behind my back. "Shhh... don't cry. I will always make sure that you are fine."

I sniffed and noticed that Will was missing.

"Where is William?" I asked.

She pulled me apart, looking around the room, not meeting my eyes. She said.  "Erm. . . he went to take care of some issues. He told me to tell you to get some sleep since it's still nighttime."

I smile slightly. "Okay. I will go and sleep now. You can go back to your bedroom with your mate and rest."

"Are you sure? I can sleep with you for the night just to make sure you are safe."

I laughed at her. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm a grown-ass woman and not a baby, I can take care of myself"

I smile even though deep down in me; I am scared I but I do not want to pull Rose into this because she clearly has been in my room for hours due to her tired eyes.

"By the way you haven't introduced me to your mate yet."

She blushed. "Oh yeah. Rebecca, this is Drake, and he also happens to be Alpha Blake's best friend too." As he laid out his hands for me to shake.

I smile and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I have heard many good things about you from my sweet mate," As he smiled.

"That's good. Anyway, let this be a warning to you. If you try to hurt her or cheat on her, I fucking swear to god that I'm going to kill you."

"I swear that I will never do that to her. She is the best thing that has ever happen in my life. And I will treasure it each day." As he holds out his hands in defense.

"Alright. Let's go quickly so that Rebecca can rest." Rose pulled him to the door.

I smirked. "Why do I feel like you are rushing to do something. Probably later I can hear someone screaming loudly. Can't wait to be an aunt."

Rose blushes further. "Stop that. You are embarrassing me."

I laugh loudly seeing how sweet the two of them are. It seems like they are destined to be together because they are deeply in love with one another.