✨C H A P T E R 1 9✨

T H E. E N D. I

REBECCA/BELLE POV

I was so busy attacking the rogue wolves that I did not notice that there was a big black wolf spying on me, eyeing my movement. All of the sudden, it attack and bit my leg as I felt a sharp pain radiating on my left leg.

At that point in time, my wolf, Trisha. "We need to go back to Will for help or else we will lose our pup."

I did not get to question her of what she meant by "our pup", when the wolf attacks me again on my face with his sharp paws, causing a deep claw wound. I wipe away the blood and try to gather all my strength to fight him back as he watched me closely.

"Your Alpha won't be able to save you, my little angel. I will have you all to myself." He growls evilly as I stood on all fours, looking at him with so much hatred.

"I thought you will hit harder, Matt, but it seems like you have become weaker."

He grabbed my neck and lifted me up against the tree. I was gasping for air unable to breathe properly since he grabbed my neck tightly.

He had an evil smile that I did not like. "If you follow me and tell that Alpha of yours to stop his people, I promise that I will leave them alone and I will not let them die if you willingly follow me."

He releases my neck and I gasped for air while I fall onto my knees

I looked at him.  "I will not submit to you even if it is my last breath."

Matt let out an evil smile. "Feisty, I like it. But since you do not wish to follow me, I am going to grant you your wish and let you have a slow death. I will make sure you will regret not listening to my order as I take your life away."

He kicked my leg and I let out a painful groan. I bit on his tail and he let out a scary groan and he kicked me so hard that I flew up and came down crashing onto the ground.

While he was walking towards where I was, he laughed. "You are going to lose this war and you can't do anything to save your pathetic pack. Because once all of you are dead, I'm going to make the children in the pack as my slave and the woman for my pack to torture."

My whole body was on fire as it was too painful. He shifted to his human size, and he took out his silver dagger and just like that I closed my eyes to admit that I have lost but it did not happen.

I open my eyes and find out that Blake took the hit. I saw William fighting against Matt, but I did not care about him as Blake was lying on the ground unconsciously. There was a pool of blood around him and his face was so pale.

I slowly made my way to Blake and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I started to cry.

I sob loudly.  "Blake, why did you do it! You should have let me die!"

He touches my cheek with his bloody hands. "I...had...done so many things that hurt you in the past, this is my chance to make up for you. "

I apply pressure to his wound. "You could have done it in another way."

He spits out so much blood over me.  "I..hope..you will be happy with Alpha William. I need... you to...do one more favour for me."

"What is it?"

He holds my hand.  "I.. need you to reject me so that you and I will have closure. I want..want you to... to live happily with him."

I nod my head in response. I look at him with teary eyes, "I, Belle Daphne, reject you, Alpha Blake, as my mate."