Chapter 1 - A God?

Jun spends the whole day in Airi's house because of her birthday.

"Did you enjoy my party?"

"Yeah, I guess it was fun seeing you hide under a table when they chanted your name.", Jun said.

(Well then, I should go home and tell my parents.)

Jun tells his mother "Mom, I'll head on home now.".

"All right honey, here are the keys don't lose them".

When Jun finally got home, he unpacked his homework and started doing it.

He finished and went to sleep.

As per usual, Jun was sleeping in class.

While the teacher was gone, a bright light shines and a mysterious figure appears in front of the class.

"Hello Children, I'm a Kami, to be specific, the God of Games."

Jun wakes up due to the loud sounding being.

"Wh-what is that!"

Everyone panics but calms down after awhile since the God looked like a child but he was flying...

"I'm here to bring you all to my new world as heroes! You will defeat the Demon Lord over there with these skills I'm about to give you!" .

"Eh? EHHHHH?!? Powers?! A new world? A DEMON LORD?!".

The God sighed..

Jun, confused somehow goes back to sleep.

"NO," Shouted the God.

"What do you want, Kami?" Jun said, startled and annoyed by the loud voice that sounded like a child.

"I WANT you to listen, I am a God, and you WILL listen to me".

"Pathet-"

"SILENCE, CHILD," The God interrupted..

"You look familiar..." The God said.

"You shall stay here."

(Tsk.).

The class became quiet, somehow even his noisy childhood friend Airi was quiet...

They couldn't move or talk.

*RUMBLING* The students start to feel... really energetic and lighter and begin to glow with different auras. The God has given them skills.

"I'm going to send you all to my new world now one by one!."

And so he did.

"No, I demand you to stop this!" Airi shouted right at the God's face.

Oh, what a cliché moment this has become for Jun, this oddly feels like a manga to him, specifically like the 'My Entire Class was summoned to another world'.

"Annoying! You've been very rude to this God, so I guess you also won't be transported to the other world." The God told Airi.

"I'll be leaving you two with abilities, enjoy for now..!"

*POOF*.

"Hmph!" Airi responded.

"What do you think will happen, Jun...?"

For some reason he felt really... Excited, too excited.

"I don't know Airi, I guess we'll have to keep these powers we got a secret." Jun said in a somewhat calm voice...

(Now that I think about it, he said something about skills.).
"I wonder, if he gave us skills how are we supposed to know what our stats are?" Asked Airi.

S
The bar randomly appears in front of their faces.

{Yato Jun and Kamashi Airi – Freshmen – Human

Skills:

Telepathy - Allows the user to read one's mind.

Appraisal - Allows the user to know any information of anything or any person within the grasp of vision.

Skill Creation - Allows the creation of skill a random skill, but in return, uses large amounts of stamina.}

"Wait what...?".
"How'd this bar appear?" Asked Airi.
They check to see if anyone is watching them, no one seems to be here so how they ask?

"I guess we'll leave that for later..?" Says Jun.
"Let's check these stats out."
"Skill creation?" They both said in a confused way.

(We should try it out, is what Airi is probably thinkin-)

"Yeah let's try it out!".

"Oi, Airi! You just used telepathy on me didn't you...!" Jun said in a angry voice.

He starts chasing her for using it on him without his permission.

"Sorry, sorry! I just wanted to try it out." she replied.

"I'll let you off for now," Jun warned, "Anyways, yeah, let's try creating a new skill."

"You go then, Jun."

"Alrighty." Jun said.

Jun activates the Skill Creation Skill.

The SKILL [Strength Enhancer Stage 1] has been learned