Chapter 8.25 - Who again..?

Before you read, I want you all to check this new series I'm co-authoring with my editor!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182377021-reincarnated-due-to-a-simultaneous-death

Meiko Tomori

Skill User

Race - Human

Health - Fine

Skills:

Invisibility - Allows her to not be visible to the normal eye.

Stealth - Sounds of footsteps cannot be heard.

4:30 PM , Friday.

"Full on stealth, huh?" Jun smiled.

"Huh?" asked Airi.

"Nothing. Let's go home now.

"Aye aye, sir!" responded Airi.

Airi and Jun goes to the nearby market to buy groceries, before entering Jun activates his skill [X-Ray] to his right eye just in case.

"What should we get Jun? MEAT!." shouted Airi

"You need vegetables too, Airi..." sighed Jun.

They keep strolling around the grocery store, Jun suddenly notice something not visible move with his right eye.

"You go on for now, Airi." ordered Jun

"Huh? Okay..?"

"Do I just buy this?" asked Airi.

"Yes, here's the money. Now, go on, go on." Jun said

"Okay, okay!" Airi said as she starts walking to the counter.

"You can turn off your invisibility skill now, Ms. Meiko."

"How'd you know..?" asked Meiko.

"I used a skill of mine called Appraisal to find data about you, and whaddya know! It said you were a Skill User with the skills called 'Invisibility' and 'Stealth'." Jun responded to her question.

"How'd you see me, then..?" confused, Meiko asked.

"I also have a skill called X-Ray, I activated it on my right eye before we entered this market to see if you were following us."

Meiko sighed.

"Fine." says Meiko.

"Fine..?" Jun asked confused.

"You can... Pu-pu-punish me however you like..." Meiko said in embarrassment.

"Punish you..? For what?"

"You know... for following you..." She says in a still embarrassed look.

"Nah it's okay, but I want to know why you were following us," asked Jun.

"Uhh, errrr, wel-"

"Jun! I bought the groceries, here it is!" Airi interrupted.

Airi stares at Meiko.

"Are you trying to take my precious Jun away from me, you tsundere?!" Airi shouted, but in a cute way.

"N-no! Why would I do that to such a person who can't even talk to me!" Meiko shouted back.

Jun looks at Meiko with a confused face.

"You just tal-"

"Blah blah blah blah! Such a peasant with no understanding of who I am can't even talk to me, and who gave you the right to talk to me as well, Airi?" Meiko flared back.