Chapter 2 - Surge of Power

Jun collapses due to the amount of stamina Skill Creation took.

"That looked amazing Jun! Well fainted Jun. I'll try to make myself a skill!"

Airi activates the Skill Creation Skill.

The SKILL [Speed Enhancer Stage 1] has been learned.

That drained Airi a lot of her stamina, causing her to also fall asleep. A few hours later, they both wake up. No one seems to know about the class yet since no one was interacting with them.

*Reads mind of Airi* .

<I guess that wasn't a dream after all...>.

"I'm drained after using that skill Jun, why don't we head to your house for now, so we could figure out these abilities?" Airi said in a monotone voice.

"All right sure, why don't you use your Speed Enhancer skill?" I replied.

*Fwoosh*

(Damn, she's so much faster than she was before! I just can't imagine how the stages will change this.).

"Don't get too ahead, or I might be left in the dust, Airi!"

Airi replied "Yeah, yeah, I'll slow down a bit for you, slow poke.".

They arrive at Jun's house, and then there came a group of reporters hurdling at the 2 high school students.

"Mr. Yato, Ms. Kamashi, TELL US WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR CLASSROOM!"

"What happened!"

"Why did your classmates disappear?!"

( Dang these news reporters won't let us into my house, I gotta lie to them )

"Move aside please, we were getting drinks when they disappeared, so we really don't know what actually happened, we are also frightened about what happened so please, move aside so we can rest."

*Jun's mom appeared in the crowd*

"Move aside! Let my child and his friend get into my house, I WILL REPORT YOU ALL TO THE AUTHORITIES IF YOU DON'T LEAVE NOW!", Shouted my mom.

"How do they know about the classroom thing already..?" They asked each other in their minds.

The news reporters soon started to leave.

"Thanks mom, you always help us when we're in a pinch" Jun says while hugging her.

"Jun and Airi, I'm worried what happened to your class... And why you two were the only left".

(< Do we tell her?>). Says Jun.
(< I guess we'll have to>). Airi replied.
(< How does she know about it, no one has seen us yet..?>). Asked Airi.
(< I don't know... Just act casual.

"They were taken to another world, mom. I know this sounds crazy, but some random Kami called the God of Games just randomly appeared in our classroom.".

"A God?! Why was there a God there Jun?!".

"Mom, just calm down for now..."
"He appeared infront of us too assign the classroom to kill a demon lord in a different world or something.., " I replied.

"Why weren't you and Airi taken?" Jun's mom said suspiciously.

"He got annoyed at us, but I'm surprised that he didn't do anything to us..." I replied back.

(This is bad, she might think that I'm a liar or even worse, a murderer!).

"Alright then... Just go to your room, I'll talk to the police about this.".

Jun and Airi head up stairs to get to Jun's room, he closes the door so they could practice skills.

"How did those news reporters know about what happened, it hasn't been an hour yet!" Shouted Airi.

"Someone must have been watching us..." Jun replied.

"About that, let's change the topic back to the skills." Jun asked.

"All right.".

"Should we try to make another skill?" I asked.

"Sounds like a great idea, but what if our stamina isn't enough?" Airi replied.

"It won't work I guess, but let's try it." .

Jun activates the Skill Creation Skill.

[SKILL HAS FAILED, TRY AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH STAMINA]

( Yup that's what I thought ).

"I guess not Airi." I said in a tired voice.

"Ho-" *RUMBLING*.

"Wha- what's happening!" I said in a frightened voice.

"Hello, failures, It's me, the God of Games, but you will call me Gamyu-sama.".

"U-uh what do you want!" Airi responded in a terrified and annoyed voice.

*MORE RUMBLING*.

"Anyways, I'm here to teach you about your skills and how to check your stats on it".

"So, you aren't here to vanquish us...?"

"Of course not, stupid. Why would I waste my energy if I was going to vanquish you later on!" Gamyu said in an annoyed voice.

"Try making an S with your index finger, that should make the stats bar pop up.".

Jun and Airi made an S with their index finger which popped up a square box of their skills.