Chapter 11 - A Bloody quarrel

Shikara Keita, a student suspended due to unnecessary violence, returns to class 1-B...

School has passed and it's almost time to go home, Jun, Airi and Johan try to think of a way to get him to join.

4:20 PM, Monday.

Meiko joins in the conversation asking what they're talking about.

"We're trying to think of a way to get that Keita person to join the literature club." they said.

"If I may ask, did you use appraisal on him, Jun?" Meiko asked.

"I have appraisal, too!" shouted Airi.

"Okay?"

Airi grit her teeth out of annoyance.

"No, someone told us. We have our ways to find if someone is a skill user or not." responded Jun.

"Oh, okay."

"Anyways, he's still here listening to music. I'll talk to him about it." Johan said to them.

Johan walks up to the resting Shikara and starts talking to him, but he instantly responds with violence.

"What do you want from me?!" Shikara shouted with an angry face.

Jun walks up to Shikara to assist Johan in making Shikara join their club.

"Like we said... Join our club." Jun said to Shikara.

"Yeah! Why?!"

Shikara activates [Strength Enhancer Stage 1].

Shikara tries to punch Johan, but Jun responded back with strength enhancer.

"What do you think you're doing Shikara? That's dangerous, trying strength enhancer on Johan." Jun said to Shikara.

"You... You guys are skill users aren't you?" Shikara asked in shock.

"Yes, we are." they all responded.

"That's why we're trying to get you to join our club." Airi said to Shikara.

"Tsk, I'll join," Shikara tells them.

"Yes!" shouted Johan.

"But I want to fight Jun first, to see if he's even meant to be president of the literature club."

"If you lose... I'll be the leader!" laughed Shikara.

"Jun, I don't thin-"

"I accept your offer." Airi gets interrupted by Jun.

"Jun, what are you thinking?!" Meiko and Airi shouted.

"A plan, obviously!" smiled Jun.

"You'd better win." Johan smacked Jun on the back.

Jun, Shikara and the others go to a private place where no one could see them. Jun and Shikara prepare for the fight.

5:05 PM, Monday.

"You won't be close to even beating me." Shikara arrogantly said.

"We will see," Jun smiled.

Shikara starts running at Jun, he throws a punch at Jun, but he misses. Jun kicks him in the legs.

Shikara grits his teeth after he gets back up, while Jun kept smiling.

"Wow, since when did you know how to do that?!" Johan asked.

"Remember that time those terrorists came to the school?"

"Yeah," responded Johan.

"I learned the skill Karate after doing hand to hand combat, It's a year of training, apparently."
"Nice, a secret weapon! But that won't stop me!" Shikara laughed.