Chapter 13 - He's back...

5:54 PM, Thursday. February 27, 2032

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there Jun! You're wondering what this note is for right! Well I've taken an interest in and you and have kidnapped your mother ;) If you want to get her back to go this address, ******** **** *****. You use your skill 'Analyze' to find where it is! You better not tell the police nor your friends or we'll kill your mother..!

Signed ****** ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"This writing..."

"I guess we really can't do anything about it, sorry Jun." Johan said to Jun.

"I'll still go..." shouted Airi

"What! You can't stupid!" shouted Shikara.

"He's right, if even just one of us goes... They'll kill his mother." added Johan.

"I'm on Airi's side, we should go... We're friends aren't we!" shouted Meiko.

"But, but!" stuttered Johan.

"Sigh... You guys are really stubborn to the thorn!"

"If you're going, then don't show yourself alright!" shouted Jun.

"Shall we make a plan then,"

"Yes, we should Meiko." Johan said to her.

"I'm not up to that task but, what should we do then..?" asked Shikara.

"First, let me decipher the code." Jun said to everyone.

"Alright," Johan said to Jun.

(Activate skill 'Analyze').

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there Jun! You're wondering what this note is for right! Well I've taken an interest in and you and have kidnapped your mother ;) If you want to get her back to go this place, (Alley behind your house). You use your skill 'Analyze' to find where it is! You better not tell the police nor your friends or we'll kill your mother..!

Signed (Yuri-o) ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"What does it say Jun?" asked Shikara.

"The alley behind my house, and... Yuri-o?"

"Yuri-o..?" asked Airi.

"Why does the name sound so familiar..." asked Johan.

"My father's name is Yuri, and this writing... It's his, that's why it looked so familiar.

"But how! Your father is dead Jun..!" asked Airi.

"That's what I'm wondering... He should be dead..."

"Let's leave that topic for later." Meiko said to everyone.

"Yeah, first we need to think of what to do to save your mom." Johan said to Jun.

"Alright, first I want Meiko to go invisible." Jun smiled at Meiko.

Meiko blushes from Jun smiling at her, "Y-yeah!"

"Meiko,"

"Y-yeah Jun?" replied Meiko.

Jonas hands her the knife, "Try making this invisible." asked Jun.

"Al-alright!"

Meiko activates Invisibility on the knife, then on herself afterwards.

"Great!" everyone shouted.

"It works!" smiled Meiko.

"Weird, it only said that it made her invisible, I guess appraisal still has ways to go! Anyways Meiko, try making us invisible this time." asked Jun.

"Alrighty!" Meiko said while turning everyone else invisible.

"This plan should work!" Jun shouted in joy.

"What plan did you think of!" asked Shikara.

"Well... Meiko can make us invisible, let's take advantage of that. I'll appear in front of him, while you guys are invisible, pin down Yuri-o with Shikara, then Johan will cut off the rope tying my mother with the knife I gave Meiko, if she is tied that is," explained Jun.

"I'll give hand signals to show when you guys start moving."

"That sounds a like a plan from a comic but it should work if Yuri-o isn't a skill user who could see people that are invisible." said Johan.

"Just in case... If the plan fails, everyone attack Yuri-o, okay?"

"Okey-dokey!" shouted Airi.

"We'll start moving by midnight, I'll get everyone a weapon of some sort, be right back alright." commanded Jun.

Everyone smiled, "Alright."

6:13 PM

Jun grabs a shovel from the roof, a bat from the baseball club, and few tiny rocks for Airi, he returns and gives the shovel to Meiko and the bat to Shikara.

"I hope this actually works." asked Meiko.

"Me too, but for now let's start walking there." Jun said to Meiko.

"Hmm- Yeah let's go now." said Johan.

They start walking to Jun's house.

6:40 PM

"Jun and Airi..." Shikara said to them in a disturbed voice.

"Yeah..?" replied Jun and Airi.

"YOU GUYS ARE RICH KIDS?!" he shouted loudly but quiet enough that people won't hear him.

"You can tell just from the neighborhood?" laughed Jun.

"Y-yeah! Dang I didn't know."

"Of course, Jun would be rich! His mom is a model in America!"

"... Your mom is a model..?" asked Johan.

"Yup, so I kinda get the gist of why she would be kidnapped." replied Jun.

"O-uh okay." laughed Johan.

"Anyways! We're near now, Meiko start making us invisible!" ordered Jun.

"Y-yeah!"

Meiko starts to turn the weapons and everyone except Jun invisible.

"We can kinda see each other, not something to be proud of but, hey we could see each other." Shikara chided.

"Yeah, okay guys... That place over there is where he is, follow me..." commanded Jun.

They look at the person holding Jun's mother.

"H-he looks like Jun's father..." whispered Airi.

"F-father..?" muttered Jun.

"Technically... Yes, but dead. I am being controlled by someone so I can't do anything about it. Sorry Karie... " Yuri-o smiled at her.

"You finally start talking... Yuri..!" scowled Karie.

"It's Yuri-o now honey." he smiled at her again.

Jun starts to do the hand signals that signaled they should move now.

"Don't try anything stupid with your friends Jun, I knew you would've thought of this." warned Yuri-o

Jun flinched.

"H-how'd you know..." Jun gulped.

"I had a skill called X-Ray before I died." smiled Yuri-O

Everyone starts to run at Yuri-o with their weapons,

*Blood*