Chapter 5 - Candies and Cake

Mira's POV
I felt arms wrap around my waist but didn't turn my head to know who it was.
"Well? Don't I get a 'hello' kiss?"
"What do you want?" I asked, not wanting to associate myself with him.
"Just waiting for you to accept me and the deal," he said.
"Listen, I never wanted this and never will. You only want me for what I have."
"I know sweetheart, but remember what will happen if you don't do as I said. Do as I say and you'll be spared, or I will find other ways to make you mine and I won't stop to get what I want," he said before he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my face with my hand before getting the things I needed for dinner. Reiji came in 5 minutes later to check up on what I'm doing and he seemed appeased with it all. He tasted the soup I made for the starter and his eyes held the confirmation I needed to know that it was perfect.
"This is excellent Mira-san. I'll take care of the other dishes while you take care of the meat," Reiji said. I internally shivered at the thought of the meat as it was still left on the table wrapped because I wanted Reiji to do it. I'm a vegetarian and looking at the meat from a dead animal makes me feel terrible even though I didn't kill them. But for the sake of both of us, and the time we have left, I swallowed and went straight to it.

After I took care of the meat, and help Reiji make the other dishes, he then said to leave it and get changed. I wish there was a cat around here to play with or at least a book to read since I've finished reading the books I brought.

I was on my way to my room with Haku in my arms and a lollipop in my mouth.
"Mira-san," I turned around to find Kanato and Teddy.
"Hello Kanato, oh and hello Teddy," I said with a smile. Kanato looked pretty happy today, I wonder why.
"Would you like to have a tea party with me?" I smiled at this because it's a good thing I have some sweet treats for it.
"Of course Kanato. I also have some sweet treats that we can have."
"That's good. I can't wait to have you over. You're so much better than that adoptive sister of yours. She's so stupid!" I agree Kanato, I agree.
"Yeah, but that's Yui for you. She's always like that." Kanato laughed and I laughed as well.
"Oh yes Kanato, let me get changed first so I can use my uniform for tomorrow."
"O-oh ok Mira-san. But don't be late!"
"Don't worry Kanato, I'll be as quick as I can," I said before giving him a smile on the way back to my room.

I got out my dark blue kimono and some white socks, pleased that it had no creases.

I also put on my cat hoodie which had cat ears and a pouch to put Haku in.