Chapter 8 - Mira's Revelation

Mira's POV
I was working on my project during free period and I wasn't alone. Shu said he was bored and wanted me to give him a head massage whilst lying down, having his head in my lap, so I complied. Tonight's going to be an interesting one and I have a feeling it's going to involve Yui, but also someone else. I can feel it.

After I was done with writing more notes, I told Shu I'm going to get something to eat and asked if he wants anything. He made a 'no' gesture. I went to the direction of the cafeteria until I found Yui reaching for a telephone. Trying to call her father perhaps.

Unfortunately, Yui had to see me and gave me a smirk for finding the telephone, unknown to the fact that it doesn't work. This should be entertaining. Yui began dialling the number until Kanato appeared,
"K-Kanato! I didn't know you were still here..." *sigh* He just showed up now you idiot.
"Of course I am Yui, you act so surprised, but you must know I waited for you," So true. I decided to make my appearance at the conversation.
"Hello Kanato and Teddy," I said.
"Ah hello Mira and Haku," he said with his adorable close-eyed smile.
"Umm, i-is there something you want from me Kanato," asked Yui and, seriously, this fake stutter is really starting to give me a freaking headache and close to doing something else to her, but I held back because of others walking by us.
"I am thirsty and so is Teddy. Tell me the truth Teddy, what do you think of this insensitive girl?"
"I-I'm very sorry~ Oh- I'll go out and buy you a drink. Do you think you could forgive me, Teddy?" Seriously? 😑
Mira's reaction:

"Would you kindly refrain from addressing Teddy as if you know him! Only Mira knows him and so does Haku! They get to call him that!" Oh she's in for it

"Would you kindly refrain from addressing Teddy as if you know him! Only Mira knows him and so does Haku! They get to call him that!" Oh she's in for it...soon...
"I'm sorry I wasn't aware of that, anyway hang on a sec I will be right back," she said then went off to the cafeteria.
"Here, Kanato," I said, showing my exposed wrist to him.
"Mira are you sure, because I love sweet things and your blood being sweeter than that other one's means I won't be able to control myself," he said with worry laced in his voice which made me curious but I didn't push it.
"You need to drink blood to live and I know that you are thirsty for it, so please drink."

He wasted no time in grabbing my arm and sniffing my wrist before biting into it, sucking the blood out of it. He gasped in wonder at how irresistible the taste was and tried to take as much as he can, not wasting a single drop. I moaned slightly at the sensation until, much to my confusion, my eyes began to close already.

As soon as I blinked, I was surrounded in pure darkness, hearing the sounds of rain, thunder and lightning flashing into my eyes to reveal something - more like someone - in the distance.

3rd Person's POV
Kanato was drinking Mira's blood until she collapsed in his arms. He was confused and felt...worried for some reason. The fact that he only drank about 3 gulps from her wrist couldn't immediately make her faint, which begs the question of what could make her faint all of a sudden. Kanato placed Teddy and Haku on the small table with the telephone, and carried Mira like one would carry a baby before teleporting to the medical room. Also not forgetting to retrieve Teddy and Haku.