The Little Things...

Lalisa Manoban's POV

I love showing affection to the other girls. It lets me build a stronger relationship with them. I love all of the members very much but, one really catches my eye. Jennie. She doesn't really accept my affection but, she accepts me for who I am.

You see, she knows that I'm lesbian and she has no shame on me and I'm thankful for that. I've only shared it with her and I haven't told the other members. I don't trust them as much as I trust Jennie.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung calls out. I turn around to face her. "Yeah?" "Get ready! We're going out to eat!" I can tell that she's excited. And I can't blame her. Our company doesn't really allow us to go out to eat.

I put on something comfortable and I go to where the other members are. Once I get into the same room, my eyes go on Jennie. I scan every piece of clothing that she has on.

From her beautiful brown locks to her pale, but perfect legs. She's really the most beautiful girl that I have seen.

We get ourselves into the car. I scurry my way to sit next to Jennie. I can tell that she was happy that I sat next to her.

Jennie Kim's POV

I'm glad that Lisa sat next to me. I'm very comfortable with her in my presence. She makes me feel complete and full of joy. We always share the same interests and I love her hugs and kisses. Even though I look grouchy when she gives me affection, I actually love it.

I don't like it when the other members get affection from her. I want Lisa to be mine and nobody else's. She's meant to be with me.

I know she probably doesn't like me the same way but, I hope she does. Once we get out of the car, Rosé puts her arms around Lisa's shoulders. This makes me really mad. I put on a jealous face but, Lisa refuses Rosé's affection to my surprise. 

She takes off her arm and she walks over to me and puts her arm around my shoulder. This makes me really happy and I smirk at Rosé. 

I can tell that she's jealous because she got all grouchy and upset. I don't give a fuck though. At least I have Lisa by my side and that's all that matters.

I lean on Lisa's shoulders and Lisa leans on my head and we both walk into the restaurant.