Let's Go.

Lalisa's POV

I stopped by the ice cream shop to pick up Jennie's favorite ice cream. This will surely cheer her up right? Maybe I could take her somewhere too!

But where? Maybe to the movie theater? Yeah. That would be good.

I walked back to the dorm and I opened the door to find Jisoo eating her chicken (as always) and Chaeyoung reading a book.

"Hey where's Jennie?" I ask. They both looked at me. "She's up in her room. But I don't think it's a good idea to see her."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because we saw the update on the 'relationship'. You guys almost kissed?!" Jisoo asked. "Well, it was kind of like a moment but I still feel nothing for Bam. I want to talk to Jennie."

"Well good luck then"

I nodded and walked to Jennie's room. I knocked on the door. Footsteps echoed on the other side.

She opened the door.

Wow. She looked like a mess.

Her hair was messy, there were eyebags under her swollen and red eyes. Her skin was pale and her posture was very crooked.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" I asked. She frowned. "Lisa..." She muttered.

"Yes? What is it?" I ask. "Why did you l-leave me?" It was my turn to frown. I just entered her room and sat on her bed.

She followed and sat next to me.

"I can see that you're tired. I guess I'll have to eat this milk ice cream all by myself then..." I pouted, trying to cheer her up.

When I said 'milk ice cream', her eyes lit up. "Lisa you got milk ice cream?" She asked. "Yes I did. I knew you needed some cheering up so I got it for you."

She flashed her classic gummy smile which made my heart melt.

I gave her the milk ice cream and watched her eat it. "Hey Jennie, why don't we go to the movie theater?"

She looked at me and nodded happily. I smiled. "Then get ready! We're going in thirty minutes!" She quickly got up and raced to the shower.

Adorable.

I walked back to my room to put something on. A hoodie would do. Maybe with some jeans. Yeah that would be good enough.

I put my clothes on and I looked in the mirror, lowkey admiring myself.

I smiled and walked to the living room where Jisoo and Chaeyoung were. "And where are you going?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm taking Jennie to the movie theater." I answered.

They both looked at me with a concerned look. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Of course it is Chipmunk. It's just a date as friends nothing else. Okay?" Rosé nodded and glued her eyes back to her book.

I waited for ten more minutes until Jennie came downstairs.

I saw her and I swear. My eyes have never felt more blessed than ever. Wait no stop Lisa! You're just friends. But I still love her.

 But I still love her

So adorable. I thought again.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She happily nodded and clung onto my arm. Not that I minded... it's just that, it didn't feel right.

It felt weird.

Where were these strange feelings coming from?

Are my feelings really disappearing for her? This can't be happening. Ok Lisa. Just enjoy the moments you're having and the feelings will stay.

Or will they?