After Them

Lalisa's POV

I walked to the nearest gun store. I put on a mask so nobody would notice who I was. And thank god they didn't question the mask.

I bought a gun and I exited the shop.

I took out the coordinates Chaeyoung gave me. I looked over them, carefully.

I'm doing this for Jennie. She doesn't deserve this.

But still. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Will I actually kill this person? 

Hush those thoughts Lisa. You're doing this for Jennie and that's all that matters.

I follow the coordinates and I reach the destination.

This is it. I thought.

I slowly opened the door to a warehouse. Strange.

My eyes scanned my surroundings.

I was careful not to leave a single trace of me. I looked to my right and I almost shot that area.

My eyes wandered over it, full of disgust.

It was a picture of Jennie with darts placed all over her.

I was about to punch the wall before I heard a voice behind me.

"Well. What do we have here?" 

I turned around to see a man. He was about 5'9". 

"Y-you did this." I said angrily.

"No. Not just me. We. We did this." He cackled.

I looked at him and snarled. 

"You're going to pay." I threaten. "Oh really? And why is that?" I gripped the baseball bat tightly. "Because nobody hurts my baby. Nobody."

I swung at him but I missed. "Woah! Swing and a miss."

I grit my teeth and I swung again. This time I aimed lower. His crotch. And thank got that I didn't miss.

"F-fuck." He whimpered in pain. I knocked him out right after.

I sat down. My phone rang. It was Jennie. 

I ignored it. What was the worst that could happen, right?

The guy started to get up. I quickly took out my gun and shot him.

I was surprised of what I did. So, I lit a fire and I threw him in. This is the other side of me. The side that will do what it takes to protect Jennie.

I took a deep breath when I was out of the warehouse.

My back slid against one of the steel walls. I looked up at the sky. I let the cool breeze flow against my face.

My hair flowed in the wind. I enjoyed this moment to myself.

I stayed here for a few hours. Before I knew it, the sun was setting.

I checked my phone. 12 missed phone calls, 103 missed messages. It read.

"Shit" I muttered. They might be worried by now.

I lifted myself up and I began to walk back home. Once I got there, it was 9:03 PM.

At this point, I knew that they were going to either cry and wail or kill me with their bare hands like a pack of wild dogs.

My hands fumbled through the different keys I had. Once I finally found the key, I unlocked the door.

I walked into the living room to find a crying Jennie. At this point, I felt hurt. I had hurt her for going out for too long didn't I?

 I had hurt her for going out for too long didn't I?

"Jennie..." I softly said.

She looked up and saw me. She just stared and looked away.

I sat down next to her. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

She looked at me and I saw the amount of pain she had buried in her chocolate orbs. At this point, I was crying too.

"Lisa..."

"I'm so sorry. I was so angry. I didn't know what to do and I just snapped." I sobbed.

I cupped my hands on my face, crying into my hands.

I was curled into a ball.

Then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me closer. "Shhhh don't cry my angel. Please don't cry. It's not your fault." Jennie said soothingly.

I looked up at her.

"Look your mascara is leaking." She giggled.

I smiled.

"Jennie..." I said softly said.

"Yes?"

I pulled her in for a soft kiss.

This kiss was different from the others though. 

It was filled with sympathy and love.  I wasn't just kissing because I wanted to. 

I was kissing because I needed one.

Her hands cupped my face. She responded to my kiss. 

I released to get some air.

I rested my forehead against her's.

"I love you Jennie Kim."

"And I love you Lalisa Manoban."