Our Date

Jennie's POV

"Lisa?" I ask, confused of the situation.

"Hi Jennie." She says with a shy smile. She pulls out a bouquet and some flowers with it. She hands it to me.

I grab them from her hand with a small blush on my face.

"Come on, let's go." She says.

She opens the door and I get in. She then goes in after me. "Where are we going?"I ask. She looks at me and smiles.

"Your favorite place Jennie."

I flash my gummy smile at her.

She had remembered.

"Oh! And here I almost forgot." She takes out a pint of milk flavored ice cream. 

My face brightens up. I grab it from her and I start eating. I realized that I look like a slob eating this so I stopped.

"Don't worry Jennie. Just eat." Lisa reassures me.

I nod and continue eating, enjoying my ice cream.

"We're here ladies." The driver says.

We both get out and we enter the restaurant. We get seated and we order our food. "Lisa?"

"Yes Unnie?"

"Is it true that you like Chaeyoung-ah?" I ask her.

She blushes and tries to hide it. 

"So you do like her?"

"No I don't" She responds shyly. I get surprised. "Then why?--" I get interrupted. "Because I love you." 

My face goes red. I blush intensely. "You what?" I ask. "I-I love you Jennie" She says with a soft smile. 

I feel like I'm about to cry. Some tears fall out and she wipes them off my face. She places her hand on my face.

I grasp her hand. 

"I love you too" I say meaningly. 

She smiles and I smile back.

We eat our food and we head outside after paying. "Hold on, I have one more thing to show you." She says.

She grabs my hand and leads me to a forest.

She drags me deeper into the forest and she leads me to a lighted place with fairy lights and roses decorating a gazebo. Everything is beautiful.

"I was going to tell you here but, you beat me to it" She chuckles.

I say nothing.

I grab her cheeks and I pull her closer to me.

I press my lips against hers. She responds to my kiss. We kiss softly with love and passion. 

I release for air.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"AHHHHHHHH!" We hear screaming.

We both turn around. What the fuck it's Rosie and Jichu. "It's so beautiful. Help I might cry. YOU GUYS ARE MY SHIP OMFG!" Jisoo screams.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Rosie squeals.

We both giggle at their cuteness.