Gloomy

Lalisa's POV

Today is our fansign event. I'm excited to see our fellow BLINK's. They mean a lot to me and I know I mean a lot to them.

I put on something comfortable for the occasion. I put on one of the cutest headbands I could find.

"Babe how do I look?" I ask Jennie, my girlfriend.

"You look beautiful as always." She compliments as she pecks my lips, leaving me to want more.

"Wait." I say as I stop Jennie. 

"Yeah Lisa?" She asks as she turns around. 

I pull her in and I connect our lips in a quick motion. I kiss her with love and passion. She walks forward, signaling me to lay down. 

My body hits the couch and she climbs on top of me. "What are you doing to me Lisa?" She asks. I smile at her and I connect our lips again.

She places her hand on my cheek. She traces her tongue against my bottom lip, I don't give her access though. She's going to have to work for it.

I could feel her lips make a smirk. Her hands slide down my waist and back up. She places her hand on my inner thigh, making me moan.

She takes the chance. She slides her tongue into my mouth.

But hell no, I'm not going down this easy.

I dominate her and I could hear a moan coming out of her mouth. I flip us over and I kiss her neck. I'm careful not to leave hickeys since we're going to see fans.

But, I slide my hand under her shirt and I explore her chest. I slide my hands up and down her chest making her moan.

"Hey love birds stop having sex and come out here! We're waiting for you!" Jisoo scolds us. We both giggle and head outside.

We both get to the back of the car, making sure to sit next to each other.

Jennie stares out the window and I could tell that she was bored. 

I grabbed her hand and I interlock my fingers with hers. 

She turns to look at me. I give her a soft smile. She moves closer to me and leans on my shoulder. I put my head on top of her head to lean against.

I look down to see if Jennie was awake but, she was fast asleep. So adorable. I thought.

"Hey Jennie-yah--" I interrupt Jisoo. "Shhhh" I whisper and I point at Jennie.

Jisoo realizes and she gives me a thumbs up.

Once we reach our destination, I wake up Jennie. Which would be something that I'm afraid of since she doesn't like being woken up. 

"Baby... wake up" I softly say.

"Nooo." She whines. "I want to stay here and cuddle with you."

"Me too Jennie but, we have to go to the fan sign." 

She frowns. "Okay but cuddle when we get home okay?"

"Okay."

I take her hand and I lead her outside. We take our seats. Oldest to Maknae. I'm sad now. I don't get to see my Jennie. 

Jennie's POV

I feel sad that I'm out of Lisa's arms. She feels so comfortable and warm.

"Jennie-ah are you ok?" Jisoo asks. "Yes I'm fine" I answer. "Missing someone?"

"Yes."

Our first fan arrives. She talks with Jisoo then moves on to me.

"Oh my god Jennie! It means so much to meet you! I'm your biggest fan. Can I have a picture?" The fan asks. I nod my head.

I turn around to face the fan and I take a picture. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I say as I signed my album then she moves on to the next person.

It kept going like this. I either took a picture with a fan, or held their hand.

The whole time, I forgot about Lisa, who I haven't communicated with for the whole entire fan sign.

Which made me disappointed in myself.

When we got back home, she seemed distant to me. She wouldn't answer when I called her or even responded to my affection.

"Lisa..." I softly say. 

She looks at me with a gloomy face. "What's with that face?" I ask.

"I didn't get to spend time with you today." She admits.

"Aw Lise... I feel the same you know. Well at least we're together now. Come here"

I open up my arms and she falls right onto my lap. 

I hug her waist and I whisper into her ear

"I'll never leave you my love."