Movie

Jennie's POV

Today has been the worst yet best day. One second I was sulking over Lisa and now she's inviting me to the movies.

Could this day get any better?

She invited me alone so it's just the two of us. I hope this goes well. And by the end of the day, Lisa will be mine again.

I walked to where Lisa was located and I could see her eyeing me. I could tell that she likes what she sees. And I feel the same about her as well.

She looks beautiful in anything, everything, and nothing.

I clung to her arm and she got a little stiff. I shrugged it off as we got in a car to take us to the movies. 

We put our masks on and walked inside the theater. Lisa went to save us some seats and I stayed to get some food and drinks.

When it was my turn at the counter, I placed my order. And of course, I have to give Lisa some fries. She loves her fries.

As I was waiting for the food, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to be facing... uh oh.

Kai?!

Lalisa's POV

I went to save us some seats. I went to the very back and at the very center. I placed our bags there and I sat down to play with my phone for a bit.

After about 15 minutes, I started to get worried.

Where is Jennie?

I walked back out to find Jennie. I saw her at the counter but her back was facing me. I saw her talking to someone.

I walked closer to see who it is and--

Oh my god why. Why now? Seriously? Out of all the things that could happen. Out of all the things! Of course he's here.

From what I see, I could tell that Jennie looked a bit uncomfortable. I quickly walked over to them and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Jennie looked at me and gave a soft smile which made my heart melt. I got flustered. "J-Jennie are you o-okay?" I asked once again.

"Yes Lisa I am. Thank you." She gratefully said. Kai looked at me and gave me a stern glare. "Hey Lisa... um you're kind of interrupting us." He said.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. It's just that the movie is starting soon and we have to get back fast. Sorry Kai. Come on Jennie let's go." I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the theater. "Thanks for that." She said again. "No problem. That's what friends are for right?"

"Y-yeah... friends..." She softly said. I could sense the sadness in her voice. I frowned as I held her hand. "Don't worry. We're okay now." I reassured.

But the truth is... we weren't.

I was still sulking over her. I couldn't find a way to trust her in all of this. But I knew that I still loved her.

And the heart wants what it wants.

My mind has moved on from her but my heart is still clinging to her like sticky glue. It's giving me mixed emotions and I hate it.

I looked back at her and I could see her still frowning.

I tightened the grip of my hand and she looked back at me with a frown. "Hey... is everything okay? You were fine just a minute ago." I said with a soft tone.

"L-Lisa..." She stuttered.

"Yeah? What is it Jennie?"

"I still love you... and I want us to get back together please..."

Shit.