The Date, The Proposal, The Future

The final chapter :)

Jisoo's POV

So I'm currently inside the house preparing for the date with Chaeyoung. I'm so excited! But there's something that Jennie doesn't know.

Lisa is planning a proposal.

Yes. A proposal. She loves Jennie too much. And I know that Jennie feels the same. Even BamBam is going to be here for Lisa.

Everybody is going to have a good time today.

3rd Person POV

Rosé was in the seperate room, also getting ready for her date with Jisoo. "So Lisa, how are you planning to propose?" Chaeng asks.

"Easy. I'll take her to the place of our first date. There, I have everything prepared. I have some polaroid pictures of us hung up on fairy lights. She'll love it for sure." Lisa explained.

Rosie smiled.

"Of course she would. She loves you very much." Lisa smiled. "And I know and hope that one day, you and Jisoo would get there too."

"I hope so."

"You will. Trust me."

"Thanks Lisa."

Lisa checked the time. "Come on! You don't want to be late do you?" She said eagerly. Roseé shook her head and went straight to the car.

There, she met Jisoo. Looking elegant and beautiful. Chaeyoung blushed at the sight.

"You look beautiful." Chaeng compliments. Jisoo blushes. "Y-you too." Jennie and Lisa laugh together.

Lisa then takes Jennie's hand and drags her with her. "Where are you taking me Lisa?" Jennie asks. "Somewhere special, love."

Jennie blushes, then smiles. She follows her lover.

Chaesoo's Part

They were dropped at a restaurant. One of the most prestigious ones to be exact. They both walked inside and sat down.

They ordered their food and started talking.

"You know... I've been waiting a long time for this moment." Chaeng admitted. "Me too." Jisoo replied.

Once the food was served, both of them ate all of it happily. One of the waiters asked the soon to be couple to follow him.

He led them to a path that leads to the ocean.

They followed a path that lead to a beautiful ocean with a bench right in front of the sunset. They both sat on the bench.

Rosé leaned on Jisoo's shoulder. "Beautiful isn't it?" Chaeng asks. Jisoo smiled and looked at the chipmunk. "Beautiful indeed."

"I've meant to tell you this for a long time but, I love you. Ever since our trainee days. Ever since the time I've laid my eyes on you." Chaeyoung confessed.

Jisoo went silent.

"Oh... you don't feel the same? That's fine--"

Chaeyoung was interrupted by a kiss. A kiss from Jisoo. They kissed slowly, not rushing anything. It was full of love.

This was their first kiss.

Jenlisa's Part

Lisa was dragging her through the forest. The same exact forest from their first date. Jennie quickly recognize the place.

"Close your eyes nini." Lisa said. Jennie nodded and closed her eyes, trusting Lisa to guide her way.

Lisa led her deeper into the forest, leading straight to the place where they first kissed. With the same gazebo, this time decorated with flowers and vines. The fairy lights had memorized pasted onto them.

Candlelight surrounded them. 

"Open your eyes." Lisa said. Jennie nodded and opened her eyes. Looking at the surroundings. Jennie could feel tears starting to fall.

"It's the place where we first said I love you" Lisa said. Jennie turned around and smiled. "What are we doing here?" She asked.

Lisa nodded and smiled. She got down on one knee and pulled out a case. One that was protecting the ring inside.

"Jennie Kim, the love of my life. My world, my everything. I will ask you this once and this will be very honest and full with love. My nini, will you marry me?" Lisa proposed.

Jennie felt her eyes tearing up.

"Yes! Of course I will!" She squealed. She jumped into Lisa's arms and kissed her lips. "I will gladly be your wife Manoban."

"I can't wait to call you Jennie Manoban. Fiancé." Lisa said as she smiled.

The future.

A lot has happened in the future. Jennie and Lisa are married. They are happy that they have rest and relief after the disbanding of BLACKPINK.

It still hurts them because they had to leave the BLINKs behind. But they remained in their hearts and they always will.

They still remember that day. Their last concert. Their last goodbye.

"BLINKs!" Lisa shouted into the mic with happiness. She smiled but at the same time, tears started to form at the corners of her eyes.

"I'll miss you BLINKs. I love you and I'll remember you forever." Lisa said with her voice breaking. 

"You've shown us that there is just more to being an artist. It's not just about performing and composing songs. It's about enjoying it with the people you love. That's what you taught us BLINKs." Jennie said.

"It's been a really long journey. And I really hate to say this but, our career has ended. But our connection with you will never end." Rosé said.

"This is our last goodbye. The last time you'll see us. But we'll never forget you. We'll never forget the moments we've had together. It's not just us four that are BLACKPINK. You too are a part of us. A part of BLACKPINK. Because we are a family. A really big and happy family. A family that can't be broken." Jisoo sobbed in between words.

They all waved goodbye then left the stage, crying and sobbing.

And that was the last that BLINKs have heard of them.

"I still miss them unnie." Lisa said. Jennie hugged her wife. "I know honey. But don't worry. We have one more addition to the family." 

Lisa looked at her wife, shocked.

"You're pregnant?!"

"I managed to get a donor and now I'm pregnant with our child." Jennie said. Lisa's eyes were tearing up.

"I promise to take care of you and our child. Forever. Until my very last breath."

"And I won't ever let you go."

That's the end guys! Thank you for supporting me and reading this fanfic! It means a lot to me as an author. As always, love ya~ goodbye!