Their Preperation

Jennie's POV

So lately it's been really good for me. I'm back with Lisa but we have to keep it a secret. She still goes out with Bam to keeps us a secret which is working perfectly.

Right now, I'm about to take Jisoo to the mall while Lisa goes to a seperate mall. I walked into her room with no warning. 

"Change unnie we're going to the mall." I say sternly. "What? I'm still playing my game!" Jisoo complained. "No questions asked. Let's go." I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car.

"I didn't even change yet!" She said. I threw a hoodie on her face. "Wear this."

She puts the hoodie on and we get into the car. Once we've reached the mall, I dragged her to the clothing store.

"What are we even doing here?" She asks. "I'm getting you ready for your date." I reply. She blushes. "D-date? With who?"

"Chaeyoung of course!" I exclaimed and smirked. She blushes harder. "I'm going on a date with Chaeng?"

"Yeah Lisa told me that she likes you. Now let's go!"

"Oh my god? What should I wear? Does my breath smell good? Have I shaved? Do I have deodorant on?--"

"Calm down you'll be fine!" I reassure. She takes a deep breath. "Okay let's go."

I picked out an outfit for her and I pushed her eagerly to the dressing room for her to try it on. "Hurry up! You don't want to be late do you? Of course you don't. Now change."

She chuckled, rolled her eyes and got inside of the changing room. It took about five minutes before she came back out.

"Ooh! Cute but chic at the same time! I like it. I think Chaeng will like it too." I compliment and wink.

(the visuals oml sTAp bias wreCkinG me)

"Oh wow. I actually like it!" Jisoo exclaimed and smiled. "Great, good. Now come on, we have to go back home so you can prepare yourself." I said.

"Yes ma'am" Jisoo saluted. So dorky.

Lalisa's POV

I dragged Chaengie to a seperate mall so that Jisoo wouldn't see us. "What are we doing here? You just dragged me out of the house when I was eating my peppers. How dare you." Chaeng said as she pouted.

"Okay one question."

"Ok."

"Do you love Jisoo?"

"Yes of course I do--" I interrupt her. "'Kay great. You're going on a date with her tonight so let's get ready." She blushes and plays with her fingers. "Don't worry, Jisoo is with Jennie preparing too."

She looks up, shocked. "Does she like me back?!" 

"That's for you to hear."

She frowned but it soon disappeared. "Okay let's get ready! I want to look my best for her!" She exclaims happily.

I nod and drag her into one of the stores.

"Here you should try on this. This would look good on you. Now chop, chop. We have to get to the house in seperate times so it can be a surprise." I command. She nods and steps into the changing room.

She came out and looked stunning. Jisoo really is a lucky girl. I'm also lucky to have Jennie but, tonight is their night.

I contacted Jennie to make sure that she was already in the house

Me: Are you already there?

MyNini<3: Yes we just arrived. Are you almost finished?

Me: Yeah I found an outfit. Just prevent Jisoo from going
outside of her room.

MyNini<3: Okay baby. I'll see you later, kay?

Me: Okay love you

MyNini<3: love you more

I smiled from our cheesy, yet sweet texts. "Can you stop smiling at your phone? I've been standing here for fifteen minutes you pabo!" Rosie scolds.

"Haha, sorry. Okay let's pay for that and go home." I said. She nods. We pay for the dress and head back to the house.