Cheater...

Lalisa's POV

I woke up with Jennie in my arms. She looked beautiful when she was sleeping. I watched her sleep for a while before Jisoo walked in.

"Are you just going to keep staring at her?" Jisoo asks. "Of course. She's so beautiful." I smile.

Jisoo gives a soft smile. "You guys look good together." "Thanks. Well how bout' you and Chaeyoung?" I tease.

Jisoo blushes which makes me smirk. "You like her do you?" I ask. She looks down. "J-just keep it a secret okay?... I'll tell her when I'm ready." 

I nod my head and I continue to watch Jennie. I peck her forehead which makes her shuffle around a bit.

Her eyebrows fold up. She looks... scared. "N-no... stop." She mutters with fear in her voice. Tears start to form at her face.

She then wakes up, panting. "Jennie! Are you alright baby? What happened?" I eagerly asked, trying to assure her safety.

"I-I..." She stutters while looking around. "L-lisa..." She mutters. I pull her into a hug. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm here." I assure her.

"Lisa?" 

"Yeah?"

"Are you ever going to leave me?" She asks. I look at her with confusion. "No. Of course not. I love you. No matter what happens. Even if you fall in love with someone better than me, I'll always love you. Even if you hurt me, no matter how bad it is, that won't stop me from caring about you."

She looks up and smiles at me. I cup her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her nose. But, I guess that wasn't enough for her because she pulled me into a kiss.

I kissed back but I didn't want it to go too far because I didn't want to ruin the moment. I pulled away, catching my breath.

"Awwwwww" Rosie cooed.

We both looked at her in shock. "How long have you been standing there??" Jennie asks. "Since you woke up." She answered. I giggle at the both of them.

3rd Person POV

Lisa walked up to the fridge. She opened it and grabbed some fruits and washed it. She placed it on the counter and devoured them all.

"Oh! I forgot that Jong-in is picking me up today! We're going to go shopping." Jennie squealed. Lisa looked confused. "Who's Jong-in?" She asked.

Jennie laughed. "He's one of my best friends." Lisa just nodded, saddened. And a bit jealous too. 

Jennie noticed the younger's suspicions. "Don't worry Lisa. I'm not in love with him." The older said.

The maknae nodded but still had a bit of worry in her eyes. I hope not she thought. The thought of Jennie with someone else hurt the younger's heart.

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Shit I'm not even ready." Jennie cussed. She sprinted upstairs and quickly threw something on.

Jisoo opened the door. "Are you Jong-in?" She asked. The man nodded. "Yes. But you can call me Kai." He said.

" He said