Consequences.

The next morning...

Lisa Manoban's POV

I wake up with an ache in my head. I start groaning and I regret drinking last night. I don't even remember anything. "Morning." Jennie says. I turn to her "Good morning." I reply back.

She looks at me with a confused look. "Do you remember anything?" She asks. I nod my head. She puts on one of those 'I know something you don't' type of faces. "Spill the tea. What happened last night?" I asked. 

She blushes and she takes a breather. She opens her mouth to say something but Jisoo interrupts us. "The manager wants to talk to you." She says in a sincere tone. I get scared because he's only asking for me and Jennie. I feel like we did something bad last night.

We both get up and Jennie clings onto my arm in fear. We both head into the managers room and we sit down on the two chairs that are in front of his desk.

"What the hell were you two doing last night. Jisoo told me that you two were involved in some inappropriate behavior. So tell me, what were you doing?" I can tell that he's pissed at us.

"I really don't remember sir..." I say softly. "And why is that?" He asks. "I-I was drinking alcohol." I stutter. His fist clenches "You know that's not allowed." I agree to his statement.

"Since you don't remember, Jennie... why don't you tell us what happened." Jennie gets nervous and both me and the manager turn her way eager to know what happened.

"Well you see... the thing is..." She sighs. "Lisa and I nearly had sex." Holy shit. This can't be true right? I almost had sex with Jennie? Ugh, this is all your fault Lisa! Why did you get drunk dammit.

I can tell he wants to kill us and send us to the depths of hell. "Ok, I'm going to let this slide but, NEVER AGAIN." We both nod in agreement. "You're dismissed." We both get up and head back to our room.

Jennie Kim's POV

Lisa doesn't talk to me on the way back to her room. But, who can blame her? We almost had sex. Sure it was amazing but, if we were to do it, I would want her to be sober.

Lisa plops down on her bed and groans in frustration. I decide not to disturb her because I can tell that she's mad at me. She gets up and faces the ceiling.

"Jennie?" She asks. "Yes Lisa?" I reply. "If we almost had sex, why didn't you push me off? Aren't you straight?" My entire face goes red. Oh gosh, what if this is the time I told her. I'm not ready yet. What should I say?

"Uhhh... YOU WERE HOLDING ME DOWN AND I COULDN'T GET UP." I lie. She says ok and she looks at me. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault." I get up then head to her bed. I cradle her in my arms. "This isn't your fault. I should've protected you from alcohol." I say sincerely. 

She leans against my chest. "I guess we both have something to apologize for..." "Yeah, I guess we do."

From then on, we didn't say a word. We just cuddled until Lisa fell asleep. She looks cute when she's asleep. I stay awake to watch over her until we get called for dance practice.

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ☾ || Jenlisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें