Decisions

Lalisa's POV

Did I just hear those words? 

She wants us to get back together? I don't know if we should. If we do, we might get kicked out of BLACKPINK. If we don't, we continue in our careers but not in our relationships...

I really love what I do. 

I do it for them.

For BLINKs.

I can't just leave them. But at the same time... I don't want to reject Jennie. Ugh, this is so frustrating!

"Jennie... I don't know. I want to but, it's going to be really complicated. What if he finds out again?" I say. She frowns in return.

"Lisa... I really do love you."

"And I do too Jennie but we can't do this. It's going to be really difficult to be together. And besides... I'm still mad that you cheated on me with Kai."

"Lisa... I'm sorry. Just please take me back. I miss you. A lot."

Do I follow my heart or the rules?

If I choose one decision then, the other will disappear from my life completely. This is really hard for me.

What to do?

"I-I'll decide later." I say. She just pouts and nods her head softly.

3 hours later

We were back home and I'm currently on the couch thinking about everything I'm going through.

"Hey. What's wrong Lisa-yah?" I turn to my right to see Chaeyoung looking at me with a concerning look.

"Jennie."

She sits down next to me and wraps her arms around me. "Did something happen between you two?" She asks.

I nod and look at her sadly.

"She wants me back Rosie." I confess.

She looks at me with a both shocked and confused look on her face. "What are you going to do Lisa?" She asks.

"I don't know. If I date her, I might get kicked out. But, if I don't I won't be able to date her again..." I sadly state.

Rosie sighs.

"I know that this is really hard for you Lisa. But go with what your heart says. If it tells you to get back together with her, then do it. I'll be with you no matter what decision you make. Just do what your heart tells you to do." She suggests.

I smile and nod at her.

"Thanks for the advice my Chipmunk." I say and giggle. "I'm going to talk to Jennie now." I say as I start to walk away.

"Wait Lisa!"

I turn around. "Yeah?"

"I have to confess something to you." She says. She looks down then looks back up at me. "I-I like J-Jisoo unnie."

She likes Jisoo?

"Oh my god that's adorable~" I squeal. She blushes and looks down. "Tell you what. I'll help you win her over tomorrow. I'll get Jennie to help too!" I say.

She smiles and nods very happily.

Now it's time to talk to Jennie.

I walk up to her bedroom and knocked on the door. "Unnie? It's me Lisa." I call out. I hear footsteps and the door opens revealing Jennie.

"Can I come in?" I ask. She nods and I walk into her room.

I sit on her bed.

"I've made my decision." I say. She looks at me and sits next to me. "And what's your decision?" She asks.

"I want to get back together." I see her face light up. "But promise me that I can trust you. Promise me that you won't cheat. And we can't let anybody know because if we do, then we're going to be kicked out."

She smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Anything for you."

I smile and hugged her back. "Oh and I have something else to tell you." I say. She looks at me. "What is it?"

"Rosie likes Jisoo."

Jennie's mouth gaped open but it soon turned into a smile. "Jisoo likes her too! She told me yesterday!" She exclaimed. I squealed.

"I'm planning to take Rosie to the mall tomorrow to plan a date. You should do the same for Jisoo!"

She smiles and nods.

I look at the clock. "It's getting late. I'm going to my room to sleep. Goodnight baby." I smile. "Wait." She says.

I turn around. "Yeah?"

"Can you sleep next to me for tonight?" She softly asks. I smile. "Of course."

I lay myself down on the bed and I face her, pulling her closer to my chest, inhaling her vanilla scent. She looks up at me.

"I've missed this."

"Me too." I respond as I place a kiss on her forehead.