Move On

Lalisa's POV

"I know. I couldn't believe it either." I said. My other members looked at me, worried. "What are you going to do now?" Jisoo asks.

"I don't know. Maybe a date or something..." I respond.

Jennie nods her head and walks out of the room. I got up to go after her but Chaeyoung just shook her head and told me to stay.

I sat back down on my bed and Jisoo and Rosé exited my room.

I pulled out my phone to text my so called 'boyfriend'.

Me: Hey

BamBam: Oh hey Lisa! What's up?

Me: Wanna go somewhere? I have things I want to
talk about

BamBam: Sure! How bout the park?

Me: That would be great.

BamBam: Great. I'll get dressed and pick you up.

Me: Okay! Bye.

BamBam: Bye!

I placed my phone onto the bedside table and walked over to my closet. I picked out a hoodie and my jeans. I also picked up a mask.

Once I was all ready, I walked downstairs, ignoring the glares of a certain pair of jealous eyes

Once I was all ready, I walked downstairs, ignoring the glares of a certain pair of jealous eyes. I glanced at her for a second and she looked at me with concern.

"Got anything to say?" I ask Jennie.

"No... well, yes?" she responded. I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"So?"

"I-I just... I miss you Lisa." She admitted. I felt an arrow pierce through my chest. I missed her too.

"I miss you too Jennie but, I can't forgive you yet." I say. Tears escape from her eyes. I approach her and cup her cheeks.

"But I'll always love you." I state as I kiss her forehead. She grabbed my wrists but I shook my head and pulled my wrist away.

3rd Person POV

BamBam parked his car outside of BLACKPINK's house and knocked on the door. Lisa opened it with a genuine smile.

 Lisa opened it with a genuine smile

"Hey Lisa! Ready to go?" Bam asked. Lisa nodded and held out her hand. Bam looked at her with a look.

"What? We gotta look like a couple right? So hold my hand and let's go." 

He nodded and took her hand while the paparazzi swarmed the two while snapping photos and posting them on social media.

They got into the car and drove off to the park.

----------

When they got to the park, they stepped out of the car and looked for the nearest bench. They found one under a tree that was providing shade.

They sat down together, still holding hands.

"So what did you want to talk about?" BamBam asked. "Well, it was about Jennie. I need some advice." Lisa answered.

Bam nodded his head and listened to her.

"The thing is, I still love her and I want her back but, I don't know how to form that bond of trust again. After what she did, I can't trust her. I want her to find someone new and better but at the same time, love and care for me until we grow old." Lisa rambled.

The younger looked at her with sympathy.

"Well, I would wait. To me, patience is key. Maybe over some time, you can learn to appreciate and form that special bond with her again. Spend time with her. Do things she likes. Make her laugh!" He advised.

Lisa's lips formed a soft smile. 

Her eyes locked with his. They stared at each other before leaning closer. 

snap.

They both stopped and pulled away. They looked behind them to find the paparazzi take another picture.

They quickly checked their phone to see a picture already posted.

"Got7's BamBam and BLACKPINK's Lisa nearly kissing! The couple was caught in the park talking and leaning in for a kiss."

Lisa facepalmed as Bam patted her back.

"Don't worry Lisa. You can figure this out."

Lisa received a notification on her phone. She checked it and it was YG

Chairman Yang: Doing great!

Lisa frowned and inserted her phone into her pocket.

"Do you think it would be a good idea to talk to her?" Lisa asked. The younger smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! If it makes things better between you two then it should surely do the trick!" He exclaims. 

"Thanks Bam! I can walk home from here. No worries. Besides,

I have to get her favorite milk flavored ice cream."