chapter 2. ♡

over the past few weeks jangmi and chinsun have become really close friends. chinsun had introduced jangmi to beomgyu and now they were a group of 3 instead of 2 like before.

today, in chinsun's third hour, mrs. son announced there would be 2 students returning to this school. (Hanlim Multi- Arts School.)

everyone was taking turns guessing who it was.

nobody would've guessed lee daehwi and park woojin to walk into the room.

chinsun's inner fangirl came out and she started freaking out. for, park woojin (along with park jihoon) has been her bias ever since the first episode aired.

"if you don't know already, these boys used to be students here, until they left for produce 101 and both made it into wanna one. they are back now that promotions have ended. please introduce yourselves boys." mrs. son said.

"yes. hello! i am lee daehwi. in wanna one, i was a lead vocalist, and producer."

"hello, i am park woojin. in wanna one, i was a main rapper and main dancer." he smiled showing his snaggletooth.

chinsun smiled at him and he smiled back. dang was this her lucky day. 'only if park jihoon went here as well.' she thought.

"ok woojin, you may sit by.... let's see, how about,"

chinsun crosses her fingers, legs, tongue, eyes, and toes it would be her.

"miyoung,"

'dang, she's so lucky.' chinsun thought.

"and daehwi, you can sit by, chinsun." she finished.

chinsun raised her hand and daehwi walked up the aisle to his new seat.

she smiled to him and he smiled back.

after class, chinsun decided to talk to daehwi.

"hi daehwi. i'm chinsun as you know. i loved produce 101 and wanna one and i'm glad you're my seat mate. hopefully we can be friends."

"yes i'd love to, but first, you need to meet woojin. come on!" daehwi pulled chinsun out of the room.

"chinsun! you sitting by us at lunch?" jangmi asked. her and beomgyu looked at me.

"not today, sorry guys." she said and ran off with daehwi to find woojin.

beomgyu and jangmi just shrugged and walked to the cafeteria together.

"hey beom, since chinsun isn't joining us, do you mind if my friend, miyoung joins us?" she asked.

"sure."

meanwhile, daehwi and chinsun has finally found woojin. however, he was not alone. park jihoon was standing there beside him.

daehwi let go of her arm and chinsun immediately fixed her outfit and hair and blushed looking down.

"hello, i'm chinsun." she said to the other boys.

jihoon looked at her in amusement. "i'm jihoon." he said.

"i know." chinsun shyly replied.

"oh you like wanna one?" he asked.

chinsun nodded her head.

"who's your bias?" he smirked.

"why don't we change the subject?" chinsun asked.

"no, let's hear it." woojin teased.

"none of you." she teased back.

the boys pouted at her.

"tell us!" daehwi exclaimed while tickling her.

"no!" chinsun said and started running to the cafeteria.

the boys ran after her and when they made it to the cafeteria, everybody turned their heads to them.

they bowed to the students and chinsun went to hide behind jihoon.

the whole time, the one and only, beomgyu stared at her.

he felt something unknown boil inside him.

"it's called jealousy beom." jangmi whispered to him.

"what?" he said maybe a little too loud. miyoung looked over at them.

"you're jealous of those boys aren't you?" jangmi teased.

'' he definitely is.'' miyoung teased as well.

'' maybe just a little.'' beomgyu said while blushing.

the 4 other boys joined their table.

'' who are they?'' miyoung asked.

''txt duh you pabo.'' jangmi said and smacked miyoung's head playfully.

''that one's cute.'' she mouthed to jangmi.

beomgyu noticed and thought, 'that's what everybody thinks about soobin hyung.'

'' why don't you guys introduce yourselves.'' beomgyu suggested.

going from left to right, everybody introduced themselves. ''i'll start, i'm beomgyu obviously.''

''  jangmi.''

''miyoung.''

''taehyun.''

''soobin.''

''huening kai or just kai.''

''yeonjun.''

''gyu, where's chinsun? the one you never stop talking about?'' soobin asked.

he looked at chinsun, who was laughing with jihoon, ''there she is.''

''someone's jealous ay?'' taehyun went along with soobin.

''go get your girl.'' kai pushed him to their direction.

''no.'' beomgyu whined.

''let's make her jealous, since she made him jealous.'' yeonjun suggested.

''terrible idea,'' miyoung started. ''that's what my crush did to me 2 years ago and i stopped liking him because i didn't think i had a chance with him.''

''well i don't have a chance with her.''

'' well you aren't making her jealous, i'll talk to her.'' jangmi said