chapter 8. ♡

"chinsun!" donghyuck whisper- yelled to her.

she turned around, her head still down.

"what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing." she replied calmly and turned back to the front.

donghyuck definitely knew something was up. he decided it would be best if he didn't bother her and just continued to focus on his studies for now.

~time skip~

it was lunch time and chinsun made her way to the cafeteria. she grabbed her food and looked for available seats.

jihoon gestured for her to sit by them. she shook her head and she continued to look for seats. she spotted beomgyu and made her way to him.

however, while she made her way over there, she noticed a girl with black hair cling onto his arm.

'probably his friend or cousin or something like that.' chinsun thought.

"oh hey chinsun, this is my girlfriend, inhee." beomgyu said.

chinsun could feel her heart break. 'it's your fault for leaving him idiot, maybe if you stuck with him, you'd be in that situation.' she thought.

chinsun smiled at the girl and bowed slightly. "hello. as you know, i'm chinsun."

"yes, and i'm inhee." she said while smiling brightly.

she was stunning. she had the biggest and prettiest smile, she had a beautiful toned body, she had great style, everything chinsun didn't have, or so she believed.

beomgyu asked chinsun to sit with them at lunch and get to know inhee.

inhee was an amazing singer, she danced, she drew and painted very well, and she played volleyball.

'she just has it all huh.' chinsun thought while mentally rolling her eyes, but keeping a smile on her face.

lunch ended and all the students headed to their classrooms.

~time skip~

it was now time for dance class so, chinsun changed into some shorts.

the contest was coming up in just 2 days and tomorrow was the dress rehearse so they had 1 more day to practice.

chinsun hadn't noticed before, but inhee had been in her dance class the whole time.

she rolled her eyes at the girl. she and beomgyu were talking and laughing together. they looked genuinely happy.

chinsun turned her head back to her group who were getting in position. they practiced until 5 pm.

after they finished, chinsun decided to pay a visit to her dear sister, bae joohyun. better known as, irene of red velvet.

she made her way to sm entertainment and greeted the receptionist once she arrived. her sister was a whole 10 years older than her (born in 1991.) she had an older brother as well, but he was only 5 years older. (born in 1996.)

his name is was, bae junsook.

other than her sister, chinsun was closest to, kang seulgi. although, seulgi treated her like a child sometimes, chinsun enjoyed her presence. (like an overprotective mom i guess.) seulgi often danced with her and taught her some of their choreographies. of course, her sister would always be her role model, but seulgi was a close second.

she knocked on the practice room door, only to be greeted by none other than....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

cliffhanger!!!🤧🤔😅