chapter 25. ♡

chinsun woke up the next morning, it was finally saturday. her vision went back to normal and she realized she was clinging onto seongwoo. her face reddened. seongwoo stirred, eventually opening his eyes.

once he realized their position, he quickly retracted his arms and stood up. ''sorry.'' he sheepishly apologized.

''we should do something fun today.'' woojin suggested once everyone was together in the living room. ''ok.'' everybody agreed.

''we should introduce chinsun to jinyoung- hyung!'' jihoon shouted. ''they'd hit it off.'' the rest of the boys agreed.

''so you're setting me up on a blind date?'' the girl asked. the 11 boys nodded their heads. ''i'll call him.'' seongwoo said.

seongwoo reached for his cellphone and dialed a number. ''hey jinyoung!'' he yelled, gleefully.

''we are setting you up on a blind date with our friend today, is that ok?''

''yea ok, what time?''

''ok thanks bye jinyoungieee!''

the 10 boys and 1 girl waited patiently for seongwoo to end the call, not hearing the other line, the teens got anxious.

''he said sure. meet him at the park at 2.''

chinsun sighed and decided to give herself a mini spa. if she was going to meet a stranger, she might as well look good for once.

she headed to the bathroom. she washed her face, brushed her teeth, and put on a face masque.

while waiting for her face masque to dry, she went to the living room, and turned on a movie. they decided on, 'train to busan' chinsun's favorite. she always cried when jinhee died. (that rhymes)

~time skip~

it was 1:02 and chinsun started to get ready. ''someone's excited.'' woojin teased. ''shut up. i don't even know the dude. for all i know, he could be the rudest, most ignorant person i know.''

''he's not though. he was on produce 101 with us. he's a reallyyyyy good rapper, and his visuals are pretty good too.'' woojin winked playfully at chinsun. she rolled her eyes and went back to getting her makeup out.

chinsun went simple with the makeup, only using, concealer, mascara, a little bit of lip tint, blush, and powder.

for her outfit, she decided on, black, skinny, ripped jeans. for her shirt, she wore, a black undershirt, with a navy blue plaid shirt over, to top it off with a jean jacket. she wore simple low- top old skool vans. her freshly dyed black hair with navy blue tips was slightly curled, giving it a beach wave feel.

it was 1:48 when chinsun finished so, she grabbed her wallet, phone, and keys and headed to the park where she would her mystery date.

she arrived and checked her phone. seongwoo sent her a picture of what the boy looked like and what he was wearing.

chinsun's eyes widened, not expecting such a cute boy to appear on her screen

chinsun's eyes widened, not expecting such a cute boy to appear on her screen. 'he does not look like a rapper.' she thought. 'what's his name again?' she thought aloud. ''isn't it, woojin, no wait. woo youngmin, no. woo jinyoung!'' she yelled. a boy turned his head, she looked up, and there he was, staring at her.