chapter 9. ♡

lee donghyuck?!?!

''donghyuck?'' chinsun yelled. 'what's donghyuck doing here.' she thought.

'' oh hey chinsun.'' he said while smiling down at the short girl.

''why are you here?'' chinsun asked while pushing past him and stepping inside the practice room, only to be greeted by the 5 girls and 6 other boys. chinsun noticed one boy to be, hwang renjun.

''im an sm rookie!'' he shouted. ''you didn't know? i thought your sister was irene.''

''she is, but i don't keep track of the rookies. sorry.'' chinsun said while smiling cheekily.

''are you going to introduce them to me or what?'' she added.

''this is, chenle.'' he started off, pointing to a small boy with brown hair, he looked chinese.

''jaemin.'' the black haired boy introduced himself for hyuck.

''this is mark.'' he pointed to a boy with blonde ramen noodle hair. chinsun couldn't help but giggle at his ridiculous hair.

''renjun, but you already know him.'' renjun smiled at chinsun and she returned it.

''jeno.'' he pointed to a boy with raven hair and THE CUTEST eye smile ever. chinsun mentally cursed him for being so adorable.

''and last but not least, jisung pwark!'' donghyuck shouted the last part, adding a w in his name to change it from park to pwark.

jisung looked young very young.

''yes i am very young noona. but i'm very talented so don't underestimate me.'' he explained while pouting.

'did i say that out loud?' chinsun questioned herself.

''yes you did, and that too. stop embarrassing me.'' donghyuck teased.

chinsun playfully smacked the back of his head and walked towards her sister.

''hey sunny!'' the girls exclaimed giving her a group hug.

suddenly, chinsun got a text. it read,

park jihoon:

park jihoon:

hey chinsun. sorry for the
terrible notice, but the
boys and i can't make it to
the performance in 2 days,
you'll have to find a different
group. we are so sorry.

chinsun🌼☀️:

it's ok. we will think of something

chinsun sighed and placed her iphone 8 down beside her.

''what's wrong?'' seulgi asked the sulking girl.

''we have a dance contest for school in 2 days and half my group bailed on me!'' chinsun pulled her hair in frustration.

''i have an idea. call the rest of your group to come. we can teach them our choreo tonight and you guys can just do that.'' she suggested.

''ok, but there's only me, jangmi, and aeri.''

''that's fine.'' joohyun added. (i'll call them by their real names, not stage names like irene or wendy.)

chinsun called the two girls and greeted them at the door once they were in sight. she rushed them into the practice room to begin.

thy decided on, dumb dumb. chinsun would be covering seulgi and joohyun's parts. jangmi would be covering yerim and sooyoung's parts. and aeri would be covering seunghwan's parts.

they then began to learn the dance.

mean while:

beomgyu and the rest of his group were practicing their dance for the contest. they decided on, i need u by bts. one thing was for sure, they were the biggest bts fanboys ever.

beomgyu would be covering jungkook's parts. soobin would be covering taehyung and jimin's parts. yeonjun would be covering rap mon and suga's parts. kai would be covering j-hope's parts. and taehyun would be covering jin's parts.

they practiced and practiced until they couldn't anymore.

suddenly, beomgyu got a call.

''hey beomgyu.'' he recognized the voice to be inhee's.

''oh hi inhee.'' his mood brightened up.

''i was wondering if, after you finish practice if you would be willing to help me with my math.'' she said, embarrassed.

''yes inhee, i'll help you. where and when. my practice just finished.'' beomgyu looked at his watch.

5:43. it read.

''since you're probably sweaty, i'll give you time to shower so, 7 maybe? and how about the library down the street from school?''

''perfect, i'll see you there.'' beomgyu said while hanging up his phone. he smiled to himself while walking out of the building.