chapter 3. ♡

the next day came faster than expected, and it was already third hour.

chinsun was talking to jangmi and suddenly, someone came up from behind her and started tickling her. she let out a yelp and turned around and hit the culprit in the chest.

''jihoon!'' she giggled. '' chinsun!'' he copied.

'' do that jeojang thing jihoon.'' chinsun demanded.

jangmi and chinsun smiled widely at him and fangirled together.

''so cute!'' they said at the same time.

'' i said it first.'' jangmi yelled.

''no i did!'' chinsun fired back.

''no i did,'' beomgyu butted in. ''now, will you stop being so loud i have to work.''

chinsun just giggled at her best friend. she thought he was adorable when he was angry. or just in general. especially today, he looked really adorable.

with his curly hair, and crème sweater that was slightly too big on him, causing him to have sweater paws.

chinsun didn't realize she was staring at him until, jangmi slapped her thigh, causing chinsun to scream.

''that hurt!''

''maybe you should've stopped day dreaming about lover boy and paid attention to me then.'' she said loud enough for beomgyu to hear.

the only running through beomgyu's mind was, 'was she staring at jihoon again?'

third hour passed and the group made their way to the cafeteria.

'' you sitting with us today?'' woojin asked putting an arm around the slim girls shoulder.

''sorry, can't i already promised beomgyu i'd sit with them.'' chinsun replied.

''ok bye.'' he said removing his arm and winking at her.

she rolled her eyes. 'woojin's the same on camera as he is in real life huh?'

she made her way to the line and grabbed  two ramyeon pots and two strawberry milks.

she made her way to the table where txt and jangmi and miyoung were sitting. only to find the seats were all filled.

'' oh sorry. i didn't know you were going to join us today.'' miyoung said.

'' i told beomgyu when we were exiting 1st hour though.'' chinsun said.

'' just go sit somewhere else.'' beomgyu told her.

''but-''

''there's no more seats just sit at a different table!'' he said raising his voice.

''fine but this is for you because i know you always forget to put money in your account.'' chinsun said, tears filling her eyes as she places the food in front of him.

the whole table watched as chinsun checked woojin, daehwi, and jihoon's table, only to find it full as well.

she sighed and walked to the trash can and grabbed her strawberry milk and threw out her ramyeon.

having no where else to go, she made her way to the dance practice room and decided to practice for her performance that was coming up in a few days.

her group consisted of, her, jangmi, another girl named aeri, jihoon, woojin, and daehwi.

meanwhile: ''how could you do that to her?'' jangmi asked clearly annoyed and hurt for her best friend.

''she's too annoying. these days.'' he scoffed.

''or maybe you're jealous and you can't help yourself.'' jangmi replied giving him a glare.

''go check on her idiot.'' jangmi said while pushing him out of the cafeteria. the rest of the group followed.

however, the annoyingly attractive dark brown haired boy, also known as jihoon, had already beaten him to it.

''hey you ok?'' jihoon asked, bending down so he could reach the short girls height.

''yea i'm fine, ''chinsun replied pushing him out of her way.

''now let me practice.''

''i'll practice with you.'' jihoon offered.

''sure.''

chinsun grabbed her phone from her black jeans and played, 'all i wanna do' by jay park.

they started dancing to their parts and chinsun corrected him if he did something wrong, being the choreographer for this dance.

what they didn't notice was, a jealous beomgyu watching them from outside the room.

'' ok, let's go!'' miyoung said, grabbing beomgyu's arm.

''no. im i'm staying, i need to see what moves he'll try to pull on chinsun.''

''ok fine. we are going to eat then.'' jangmi sighed.

beomgyu went to pull his phone when suddenly he heard,