chapter 26. ♡

chinsun turned dark red and bowed at the rest of the customers. she walked over to the boy.

''so, you're woo jinyoung?'' she asked him. ''yep that's me. and you are, bae chinsun?'' the girl nodded her head.

the two ordered and talked about random things. although, they didn't notice the light brown haired girl creeping in the bushes, snapping photos of them.

the date ended and jinyoung dropped chinsun off at her house, only to be bombarded with questions from the curious teenagers.

'' how was the date?''
''do you like him?''
''he's cute right?''

chinsun got those questions and many more asked. the boy was indeed talented, cute, and thoughtful. chinsun remembered him telling her to watch one specific stage from produce 101, 'it's not me who you used to know.'

she whipped out her phone and searched it up.

chinsun was completely and utterly amazed by the end. she kept repeating his famous line, 'woo jinyoung michyeotji.'

chinsun didn't like the boy like that though. she admired him as an artist, not lover.

chinsun got pulled out of her thoughts when, ''chinsun!'' daehwi and woojin exclaimed.

''so do you like jinyoung?'' they screamed, hyper. ''not like that, sorry.''

''perfect!'' they screeched. chinsun covered her ears and looked at the two with a questionable glare.

''what are you planning now?'' ''sooooo, our hyung, youngmin, is # forever lonely 😔 like you and so we want to set you up on a blind date with him tomorrow!!!'' chinsun sighed and nodded. the boys sprinted upstairs and screamed it to the whole world.

''oh sunny, you're gonna love him so much!'' minhyun said. ''yes, and he's gonna love you too!'' jaehwan added.

chinsun sulked. 'how many other idol friends do they have? how many times am i gonna do this?' she thought.

tomorrow was school so, chinsun showered and hopped in bed, instantly falling asleep.