chapter 29. ♡

beomgyu stared at chinsun the whole class period, wondering why she was crying.

~

several weeks passed and it was almost time for the students to graduate.

''where are we going for our senior trip?'' jang-mi suddenly asked, while the two were walking to school.

''mrs. oh said we were going to jeju- do. like, why can't we go to busan, incheon, or anything else. somewhere we don't always go to!'' chinsun whined.

it's true, almost every year the students would be taken to jeju, the teachers liked rewarding students hard work with class trips. (which were almost always in jeju.)

~time skip~

the class left for their class trip. chinsun sat beside, soobin. beomgyu and jangmi sat right behind them. the teacher picked the seats for the trip and, even though jangmi wasn't mad at beomgyu, she didn't enjoy the boys presence either.

the students arrived and went to their assigned rooms. chinsun was in a room with, jangmi, hwayoung, and aera, a few of her classmates.

chinsun walked to their room and heard a voice, ''is she awake yet?'' a motherly voice asked. ''no, ma'am im terribly sorry. if she doesn't wake up in 23 days, i'm afraid she'll be dead.'' the other person said.

chinsun sad, 'poor guy/ girl whoever it is.' chinsun thought.

little did she know, they were talking about her.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

uGh i haven't updated in sooo long i'm terribly sorry.