chapter 21. ♡

lai kuanlin. the sneaky little maknae couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the two. so, he did what any good friend would do, and pulled out his phone and started snapping pictures. however, he forgot to turn his ringer off, only to find himself tackled to the ground in a matter of seconds. but not by chinsun or seongwoo, but by inhee. "give me your phone." she demanded.

kuanlin, being the confused bean he was, listened and unlocked his phone and gave it to her. she went to his camera roll and sent the pictures to her phone. "well why'd you do that?"

"blackmail."

she started running away and kuanlin just shrugged, deciding to go back home as well.

meanwhile: chinsun finally let go of seongwoo, and they headed home together. "so why'd you randomly hug me? not that i'm complaining."

"everything at school has been tough and something happened earlier. and i gave you hug, because i needed one" she explained shyly. "you can do it anytime you want, just remember chinsun, i'll always be here for you." seongwoo said looking down at the small girl, his gaze softening. the more time they spent together, the bigger his soft spot for her grew. seongwoo grew a strong liking towards chinsun. not as a woman, but as a sister. he felt as if he needed to protect her. especially knowing junsooks secret.

the pair arrived at junsooks apartment, only to find no one there. seongwoo knew exactly, but chinsun in the other hand, was clueless.

"where is everyone?" she questioned. "i don't know." seongwoo said, using his acting skills, while walking to the bathroom.

"let me call them." chinsun grabbed her phone from her blazer and called jihoon.

"where are you?" chinsun asked the boy. "seongwoo hasn't told you yet?" jihoon asked the clueless female. "told me what?"

"nevermind, it's best if he tells you." with that, jihoon hung up the phone.

chinsun tapped her foot on the floor, picking at her nails, trying to acted annoyed.

seongwoo finally came out and chinsun asked him, "where's my brother? jihoon wanted you to tell me."

"chinsun, your brother...."