chapter 32. ♡

''you know what, jangmi?'' chinsun asked randomly one night.

''what?'' she replied.

''i've always wondered how tall people like you sleep at night when the blanket can never comfortably cover your toes.'' chinsun rolled over to face her.

''chinsun, it's four am.'' jangmi said.

''so you can't sleep either,''

''is it because of the blanket?''

''chinsun, go to bed.''

''sorry.''

it was the last day of the vacation and chinsun and beomgyu were officially best friends again, after kai and jangmi's numerous attempts to get them to speak to each other. thankfully, they made up rather quickly.

the group headed to the plane, ready to get seated. chinsun sat by kai this time, with beomgyu and soobin behind them and jangmi and yeonjun in front. taehyun has got put with another girl at the front away from the other 6.

chinsun got out her ipad for her and kai to watch train to busan on. chinsun had watched that kdrama wayyyy too many times but she begged kai, so they ended up watching it.

''so handsome!'' chinsun yelled when young- gook appeared on screen. ''stop flattering me, chinsun.'' kai said. beomgyu and soobin were now engaged in their conversation.

''i'm not.'' she replied and turned her attention back to the movie.