chapter 28. ♡

chinsun rolled her eyes and turned towards the front, not giving 2 craps about the pathetic boy behind her.

chinsun, getting bored, began daydreaming. she thought of her father, and how he used to take her and junsook to the park every saturday and play frisbee, soccer, and many more sports.

she thought of her mother, whom she loved very dearly. she thought of the homemade meals she would cook the siblings every night, and how she always asked how chinsun's day was, not wanting her child to go to sleep with a burden. chinsun's thoughts then ventured to her brother. she thought of the times where he would stand up for her from the mean girls in middle school, and how he wouldn't let her date a guy, for fear of her getting hurt.

chinsun didn't notice the bell ring, until jangmi nudged her shoulder lightly. ''why are you crying?'' chinsun touched her cheek. she was indeed, crying. ''i was just thinking about them again.'' she sighed and picked up he belongings.

chinsun wiped her tears and walked to 2nd hour.

beomgyu's pov: flash back a week ago

''i don't love you anymore.'' beomgyu felt his heart break. ''w- what?'' he asked.

''i don't feel a connection anymore beomgyu.'' inhee replied, walking off.

the boy cried walking home.

~flashback over~