chapter 15. ♡

"wow,"jangmi said, tearing up. she embraced chinsun. "you're so strong."

"crap. my sister wanted me to meet people today." chinsun remembered. "who?" jangmi questioned."some of her idol friends." chinsun rolled her eyes.

"can i come?" jangmi asked, getting excited. "i'll ask." chinsun textes her big sister and asked.

hyunnie🧸:

chinsun🌼☀️:

hey hyunnie. you
know that thingy
you wanted me to
come to tonight?
i was wondering. if
i could bring jangmi.

hyunnie🧸:

that'd be so fun!!
of course you can.

"she said yes." "omgggg. it's already 3:07 we have to get ready!" jangmi excitedly squealed.

"we're going to a fancy restaurant by the way." chinsun told the girl, who was already skipping to chinsun's closet.

"chinsun!! i have the perfect outfits for you!!" she screeched running back into her room. she held up a periwinkle gown that reminded chinsun of wendy darling, from peter pan.

she put the long piece of fabric on and she had to admit, it suit her very well

she put the long piece of fabric on and she had to admit, it suit her very well. jangmi ran back to the closet to pick something for herself.

she ended up picking, a cute pink overall dress and a white long sleeved shirt to go underneath.

jangmi curled the ends of chinsun's long, silky, black hair and applied simple, yet stunning makeup

jangmi curled the ends of chinsun's long, silky, black hair and applied simple, yet stunning makeup. she then straightened own wavy, bleached blonde hair and put on simple and stunning makeup as well.

"dress to impress." jangmi playfully winked at chinsun. "whatever." she replied, trying to repress a smile. 'how could anyone be sad around this dork?' chinsun thought.

the two girls got into jangmi's car and made their way to the restaurant.

upon arriving, the girls were greeted by seunghwan, and sooyoung. "hey." seunghwan said, hugging chinsun and jangmi tightly.

the girls hugged sooyoung as well and made their way into the restaurant, making small talk so it wasn't awkwardly silent. "so who's joining us today?" jangmi suddenly asked while we were seated waiting for everyone else to show up.

"bts and txt, their new dongsaengs." sooyoung replied. "oh so big hit finally debuted another group?" chinsun and jangmi asked at the same time. the elder girls nodded and that's when joohyun, seulgi, and yerim showed up.

the 4 girls stood up and hugged the other girls. chinsun hugging joohyun for a little longer. joohyun was now her motherly figure, since her mother had died.

soon after, the boys began piling in. starting with, yoongi, hoseok, and taehyung. then, jin and namjoon. to lead to jungkook and jimin. "jimin!" chinsun whisper- yelled while standing up to greet him with a hug. "sunny!" he yelled back. "shush." namjoon motioned for them to sit back down. the pair giggled and sat on their seats.

soon, 3 boys chinsun didn't know walked in.

jin whispered something into the smallest boys ear. he nodded and sat down. they waited for the other boys to show up.

"there's 5 members in txt, and 3 are here, so why are there 3 more seats?" joohyun asked.

"one of them is bringing a special guest." yoongi replied nonchalantly.

soon after, they all arrived. chinsun had been looking down, playing with her fork. jangmi gasped and told her to not to lift her head.

"beomgyu," she started. "what are you doing here?"

chinsun silently gasped and in that moment, she wished she had died instead of mother.