chapter 22. ♡

....passed away this afternoon. he got into a crash."

chinsun couldn't believe her ears. she broke down. every possible thing that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

seongwoo picked up the fragile girl and walked out to his car. he gently set her down in his front seat and drive to the hospital. the drive there was filled with little sniffles and the occasional hiccup.

they arrived and chinsun ran into her brothers room. there he lay with a tear stained face, pale, bloody, but he still managed to look handsome to chinsun.

she grasped his lifeless hand and sobbed into it. the boys exited the room leaving chinsun to cry by herself. a couple minutes later, joohyun stepped into the room. crying silently, she layed her head on chinsun's shoulder and the sisters stayed like that for a long while.

the boys came back into the room after grabbing dinner, not forgetting to bring the girls some, only to find the two girls asleep on either side of junsook.

jaehwan began to cry. starting a chain reaction, soon all the boys burst into tears, grieving the loss of their best friend.

~time skip~

it was friday, meaning chinsun had school. she woke up to her alarm. her back was in pain, remembering how she slept on a twin sized bed with 2 other people. she walked to her brothers apartment, only to find all the boys stuff moved out. she started to get ready. it was 6:32 am, so she decided to clean up a little.

while cleaning junsooks dresser, she noticed a picture. it was of the three siblings, they were holding hands on the ferris wheel. junsook in the middle, while the two girls were on the outside. she continued to look at pictures. she found a scrapbook. she flipped through the pages. tears rolled down her already tear- stained cheeks. she missed her family dearly.

she checked the time on her phone once again, it read, 6:59 am. she decided to walk to school today so, she headed off.

when she arrived, she went straight to her locker, covering her face with her long, black hair. she walked to her first hour class and found beomgyu sitting in his respective seat, playing on his phone. she walked in, and sat down in her seat, two rows in front of him.

beomgyu noticed her tear stained cheeks and wanted to ask why she'd been crying, but he knew better than to mess with her. he shrugged and went back to playing games on his phone. he soon heard snuggling coming from her and got up, acting like he was going to sharpen his pencil, but instead got up to catch a glimpse of the crying girl.

indeed, she was crying. 'pathetic.' he thought. he had no idea why she was crying, but assumed it was for a dumb reason.

soon, jangmi ran into the class and engulfed chinsun into a tight hug. "i heard about what happened. are you ok?" jangmi asked.

"no." chinsun replied, going back to the state she was a couple days ago, staring blankly at the wall. beomgyu, getting interested decided to eavesdrop.

"i know it's hard, losing your mother and brother, but you have to be strong."

"how? my whole family is gone. it's only me and joohyun now. and she's an idol. she doesn't have time for me." chinsun squeaked out.

"live with me." jangmi suggested.

beomgyu suddenly felt bad, she didn't have any family left and he was calling her pathetic.