Prolouge

What will you do ,
When everything in your life you dreamt of gets shattered !
When you get heartbroken !
When you get betrayed !
When you left with no money !
When you left with no shelter ! No food !

In the world ,full of selfish people & lies,What will you do ?When you will left alone to face the world !

Theist girl Avni, raised in a orphanage.She was struggling building her own life.She was facing every obstacle & all of these wrath of the destiny alone .One by one everything gets shattered in her life.She became penniless.Her home owner was ready to kick her out of the house.The people she trusted ,betrayed her.The one she loved ,walked out from her life leaving her heartbroken.One fateful day when no choice left in her life except suicide but she failed in it too.The very same day she quarreled with the supreme God & blamed him for the life he had given to her.She vowed to never believe God again.
But....

One day an Uninvited Angel named Aditya , knocked into her life & changed her world upside down.

✝️Avni -Simple girl just like you & I

✝️Aditya is an Angel sent by The Supreme God!

⚡️Experience this magical journey of Avni ! In this story.

Knock Knock ...
   Here The Uninvited Guest come✝️

My Note- It's a very different story from what we have read previously ! This is purely a fiction story !

🥀Special Thanks to @forever_adiya
For suggesting ''TITLE OF THE STORY''.

For the first time I'm writing this kind of story & trying something new.So I will really really needed all of your support ! I am kind of feel myself lucky to get an awesome readers like you all.Just needed all of your love & support this one.